Windows 10: How to remove internet lease? Like Lease Expires, Lease Obtained.

Discus and support How to remove internet lease? Like Lease Expires, Lease Obtained. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been having this issue for the past 2-3 years, thinking it was something wrong with my Proxy configuration, ip. The issues I though was the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MasterLands, Dec 27, 2018.

1. How to remove internet lease? Like Lease Expires, Lease Obtained.

I've been having this issue for the past 2-3 years, thinking it was something wrong with my Proxy configuration, ip.

The issues I though was the problem are like, "Windows could not automatically detect network's proxy settings", "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration". These problems might still be the problem so any help on that would also be appreciated.

But I think the problem is my lease running out every so often, so is there a way to remove it completely or at least making it last longer?
    I have an Asus RZN-N12 Wireless N-Router. I can't type under the link or else it thinks I want a frickin' permanent underline marker which is r0tarded.
    (With lease I mean, https://gyazo.com/62d7ffcec6cf3fe05f4fe9697edb5972 )))))

:)

MasterLands, Dec 27, 2018
  2. idahebert Win User

dhcp lease

how do I renew my DHCP lease

idahebert, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Aleleein Win User
    Installing Win 10 Enterprise on a leased laptop

My business leases laptops from a leasing company and we would like to purchase Windows 10 Enterprise and install it on the leased laptops (we have the option of leasing the laptops with Ubuntu at no extra charge), however we're being told that Microsoft
    wont allow Windows 10 Enterprise to be installed on a leased laptop.

Is this correct?

My interpretation from reading the info at https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/licensing/product-licensing/rental-rights is that the leasing company can't lease the laptops with Windows 10 Enterprise, but instead can only put Professional on them, but I dont
    see why we couldnt put Windows 10 Enterprise on the laptops ourselves.

Can anyone confirm or deny?

Aleleein, Dec 27, 2018
  4. lx07 Win User

How to remove internet lease? Like Lease Expires, Lease Obtained.

How to check/change my wireless adapter's lease time

ipconfig /all from command prompt shows lease information like this Code:
    Code:
    Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : Thursday, February 2, 2017 12:23:17 AM  Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : Thursday, February 2, 2017 1:23:18 AM
    Ipconfig

EDIT I looked at your other post - the lease times above comes from the information you posted there from the "Wireless Report". The information comes from the ipconfig command though.

Thema:

How to remove internet lease? Like Lease Expires, Lease Obtained.

1. How to remove internet lease? Like Lease Expires, Lease Obtained. - Similar Threads - remove internet lease

2. How to remove leasing software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove leasing software: Hi,I have a rent-to-own desktop that I got from Radio Rentals and have paid it off completely and fully own the computer but their tracking software is still installed. On startup there is a disclaimer message saying that they have remote access and that when I own the...
  3. How to remove leasing software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove leasing software: Hi,I have a rent-to-own desktop that I got from Radio Rentals and have paid it off completely and fully own the computer but their tracking software is still installed. On startup there is a disclaimer message saying that they have remote access and that when I own the...
  4. The lease expires for an hour and is not updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The lease expires for an hour and is not updated: After the last update, there was a problem that when the Internet is connected from the phone to the computer, the lease period is set for an hour and after that you need to switch the Internet on the phone again check the box here and there. Phone on 13 android samsung a23....
  5. The lease expires for an hour and is not updated

The lease expires for an hour and is not updated: After the last update, there was a problem that when the Internet is connected from the phone to the computer, the lease period is set for an hour and after that you need to switch the Internet on the phone again check the box here and there. Phone on 13 android samsung a23....
  6. The lease expires for an hour and is not updated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Removing A Leasing Program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing A Leasing Program: Hi!I've just finished my lease with a rental company and now completely own my desktop however on startup, a message comes up with a disclaimer about how they have remote access if anything goes wrong and can tell a rough location etc, from the leasing company and that once...
  8. Removing A Leasing Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing A Leasing Program: Hi!I've just finished my lease with a rental company and now completely own my desktop however on startup, a message comes up with a disclaimer about how they have remote access if anything goes wrong and can tell a rough location etc, from the leasing company and that once...
  9. Removing A Leasing Program

10. Removing A Leasing Program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to disable leasing for Microsoft

2. remove lease obtained

3. how to change lease obtained lease expires