Windows 10: How to remove Internet-start Adware or Malware or Browser Hijacker, I don't know what it is?

Discus and support How to remove Internet-start Adware or Malware or Browser Hijacker, I don't know what it is? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I installed DriverPack Solution 17 to check and update the outdated drivers of my Sony Vaio Laptop. But while updating the drivers an Adware or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Arghya Debnath, Mar 1, 2021.

1. How to remove Internet-start Adware or Malware or Browser Hijacker, I don't know what it is?

So I installed DriverPack Solution 17 to check and update the outdated drivers of my Sony Vaio Laptop. But while updating the drivers an Adware or Malware or Browser Hijacker, I don't know what it is named Internet-start was installed accidentally.

I scanned my whole system with Malwarebytes & MalwareFox and tried to remove all corresponding Registry entries and folders associated with DriverPack Solution 17 and unwanted browser search settings modified by Internet-Start.

Now, despite all of this Internet-Start is still showing as one of the installed programs but strangely I can't find any trace of it in appwiz.cpl nor I can uninstall it using popular Uninstallers I used IObit Uninstall Tool, but it couldn't find that.

How to remove Internet-start Adware or Malware or Browser Hijacker, I don't know what it is? 098dada5-2c22-4059-b2f2-b284d4ae8bee?upload=true.png

How to remove Internet-start Adware or Malware or Browser Hijacker, I don't know what it is? 9da8ff65-ad66-4b1b-b1b1-93ebe5ca460c?upload=true.png

How to remove Internet-start Adware or Malware or Browser Hijacker, I don't know what it is? 533f7945-b650-4e6a-a23c-e8428af23d3d?upload=true.png

Target: C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe /c start http://internet-start.net/?utm_source=beatle^&utm_medium=icon^&utm_campaign=pin

Start in: C:\Users\Sony\AppData\Roaming\DRPSu

When I'm clicking any of the options like "General", "Details", "Options", this "Problem with Shortcut" window is popping up.

How to remove Internet-start Adware or Malware or Browser Hijacker, I don't know what it is? c8d4028c-2476-4b3f-8fd6-3b27b9a23311?upload=true.png

Now what should I do? How could I remove this program?

:)

Arghya Debnath, Mar 1, 2021
  2. How to remove the browser hijacker feed.searchbar.com from IE

Does anyone know how to remove the feed.searchbar.com browser hijacker form internet explorer? I eliminated it using Adware remover which in turn affected my Windows update settings. I did successfully remove it from IE but it jumped to another browser which
    was a pain to remove. After again successfully removing it from my other browsers and fixing my Windows update settings [Windows has started updating normally automatically whenever am connected to the internet], the browser hijacker has returned to IE. The
    program does not appear to installed as a program in the Control Panel, Adware Remover does not detect it anymore neither is a Malware remover. Resetting IE to default does not remove it either. A bit of a shame that the new IE should be better security wise
    but I suppose Microsoft concentrated on Edge rather than the default IE. is there a permanent solution to remove this browser hijacker?

[Moved from Internet Explorer]

OnyanchaErick, Mar 1, 2021
  3. How to remove Internet-start Adware or Malware or Browser Hijacker, I don't know what it is?

Browser hijacked by safesurfs.com Malware

After reading what you went through I would strongly suggest you read the advice of Monkey57 and try his steps. Normally

Browser hijackers
    don't show this kind of behavior and more could be going on. Normally I don't suggest Resetting your computer but in this case....

Yuri Pustjens, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

How to remove Internet-start Adware or Malware or Browser Hijacker, I don't know what it is?

1. How to remove Internet-start Adware or Malware or Browser Hijacker, I don't know what it is? - Similar Threads - remove Internet start

2. How to remove Bing hijack malware from Google Chrome browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Bing hijack malware from Google Chrome browser: Hello,I am looking to learn how to remove Bing hijack from my Google Chrome browser. It won't let me install an extension blocker because it changes it to Google Translate and I can't install the Guardio blocker when I use incognito mode - which is the only way to stop the...
  3. How to remove Bing hijack malware from Google Chrome browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove Bing hijack malware from Google Chrome browser: Hello,I am looking to learn how to remove Bing hijack from my Google Chrome browser. It won't let me install an extension blocker because it changes it to Google Translate and I can't install the Guardio blocker when I use incognito mode - which is the only way to stop the...
  4. How to Remove Yahoo from Hijacking Edge Browser

How to Remove Yahoo from Hijacking Edge Browser: I see the above question frequently and want to share what worked for me. Somehow my kid installed something called "Wavebrowser." I went to Add/Remove and uninstalled Wavebrowser also immediately restarted Windows just in case it would help and the "Yahoo Hijacking Microsoft...
  5. How to Remove Yahoo from Hijacking Edge Browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to Remove Yahoo from Hijacking Edge Browser: I see the above question frequently and want to share what worked for me. Somehow my kid installed something called "Wavebrowser." I went to Add/Remove and uninstalled Wavebrowser also immediately restarted Windows just in case it would help and the "Yahoo Hijacking Microsoft...
  6. BROWSER HIJACKED BY BING. UNABLE TO REMOVE.

BROWSER HIJACKED BY BING. UNABLE TO REMOVE.: BING HIJACKED MY GOOGLE & I AM UNABLE TO DISABLE BY CONVENTIONAL METHODS BY GOING TO SETTINGS OR EXTENSIONS. IN FACT IT IS NOT EVEN SHOWING UP THERE AS AN APP. BUT WHEN I'M IN MY GOOGLE BROWSER & TYPE SOMETHING IN THE SEARCH BOX, A LIST WILL COME UP OF STUFF & IN THE CORNER...
  7. how to remove adware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to remove adware: How to remove adware from window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-adware/1f616298-11ce-468f-ba74-27192e8e8c2d
  8. adware and malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    adware and malware: The app (Package Tracking Pro) got downloaded into my Surface 3 pc from Spring Tech LTD and has made my Gmail account in windows inoperable. I uninstalled it but my mail does not sync and load anyway. Can you help me?...
  9. virus..adware..malware ???

virus..adware..malware ???: HELP...keep getting a pop up that says..."something went wrong with your extensions, you'll need to turn them on again"...ran antivirus program..malwarebyths...found nothing...
  10. Advice on adware (or malware?)

Advice on adware (or malware?): Hi there folks My browsers are being hijacked every now and then, suddenly i have the homepages set as e.g. "ourluckysites.com", or something like funnysearch, all my browsers shortcuts suddenly lead me to other weird folders with copies of the browser inside (e.g.today my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant remove internet-start