Windows 10: how to remove it ?

Discus and support how to remove it ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can some one out there help me to remove it from my desktop i[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NishithShowri, Jan 10, 2019.

1. how to remove it ?

Can some one out there help me to remove it from my desktop

i how to remove it ? a87c70d9-5459-4ead-996c-5c81717bc583?upload=true.png

:)

NishithShowri, Jan 10, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Jan 11, 2019
  4. how to remove it ?

An email set up was deleted... How do I removed it from my Computer?

Hi,

I suggest you to log into account.microsoft.com and check whether the account is listed there.

I also suggest you to follow the steps below to remove the account and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +R to open run command.
    • Type netplwiz.
    • In the dialogue box that appears. Select the account that you wish to remove.
    • Select remove.
    Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

how to remove it ?

1. how to remove it ? - Similar Threads - remove

2. Unable to remove theme downloaded from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to remove theme downloaded from Microsoft Store: I downloaded a theme from Microsoft Store (Community Showcase Natural Landscapes 2), but now I can't delete it. I go to Settings/Personalization/Themes, and right click on the theme I want to delete, but the only option it gives me is "Save theme for sharing." When I right...
  3. Windows added hidden languages by itself, that I can't remove

Windows added hidden languages by itself, that I can't remove: For some reason, after updating Windows, I now have 4 languages for the keyboard instead of 2. When I click on the "ENG" I see this: [ATTACH] I use only Hebrew and English (US) . When choosing "Language preferences", I see this: [ATTACH] Why does it occur? How can I...
  4. remove network administrator

remove network administrator: Can any body help me to remove network administrator from my computer as it wont let me open some of my emails if any body can I would be very grateful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-network-administrator/3cc3da17-f051-409b-a8bd-03ebf229d5a0
  5. DXGI device removed on any game! HELP!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DXGI device removed on any game! HELP!: I have recently built this new rig for gaming and I constantly get a directx error saying my gpu is removed. I have done every fix in every forum about this. Clean windows install, all windows updates installed, GPU drivers from manufacturer installed, mobo drivers installed...
  6. removal of internet acess toolbar from top of screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    removal of internet acess toolbar from top of screen: How do I get rid of the internet toolbar that is on top of my home screen. I have one at the bottom which I use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removal-of-internet-acess-toolbar-from-top-of/1847acb4-373e-4ffa-bd59-9d0951d19f1a
  7. Remove Windows 10 from Old Computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remove Windows 10 from Old Computer: I was bought Windows 10 Pro at November 27, 2016. Now, the computer broke and unusable. Now, i buy new computer with Windows 10 Home. Can i remove the windows 10 from my old computer and install it to my new windows. How to request Activation Key if i bought in Windows Store?...
  8. Windows Apps Folder Not Removing Old Versions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Apps Folder Not Removing Old Versions: My windowsapps folder contain multiple versions of apps i no longer have installed such as candy crush saga and disneymagic kingdoms. How can i delete the items from windowsapps?...
  9. Removing a Child from Microsoft Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing a Child from Microsoft Family: Hello Microsoft Community, My parents wanted to change my account from child to adult status and it seems that there is no way to do this without removing the child from the family and re-adding them as an adult. My account, the one that they are trying to change, is used...
  10. how do i remove snap from windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i remove snap from windows 10: this app/program is a pain in the **** and I do not like or want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-snap-from-windows-10/64d705c2-69f9-44ba-9241-82d4559a3019