Windows 10: how to remove kernal power

Discus and support how to remove kernal power in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how to remove kernal power https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-kernal-power/1e3569fc-5039-4c66-a5c8-1fbfd8525f75 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by theresa_906, Sep 17, 2019.

1. how to remove kernal power

how to remove kernal power

:)

theresa_906, Sep 17, 2019

2. kernal power 41

Hi

Can anyone help me, I am not computer savvy, my computer is a Lenova , and when I am looking at web pages, I get a message that they are not responding, I checked the event viewer, it says there are 49 critical events Kernal Power event ID 41 .

How do I remove these and what is causing it

Thanks for any help

petesdragon, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 17, 2019
  4. how to remove kernal power

BSOD With No DMP Files Available? (Event Viewer Lists Kernal-Power)

Here is the Beta Collector zip file, I did get a yellow error or sorts that I'm adding for info in a screen cap just to be safe in case that helps.

how to remove kernal power [​IMG]

CaliByWayOfKS, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

how to remove kernal power

1. how to remove kernal power - Similar Threads - remove kernal power

2. kernal power 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kernal power 41: HelloFor last couple of months blue screen apperead for several times but the weird thing is it only appear while im playing specific game like when i play lets say LOL nothing happen but when i try to play something else blue screen happend almost immediately. this is event...
  3. kernal power 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernal power 41: ive had the problem for a while now cant figure out why it keeps happening what ive triedrunning the troubleshooterresetting power plansupdating windowsreinstalling windows resetting bios to default settingsreplacing psunone of that worked so i need help here's what the event...
  4. kernal power 41

kernal power 41: ive had the problem for a while now cant figure out why it keeps happening what ive triedrunning the troubleshooterresetting power plansupdating windowsreinstalling windows resetting bios to default settingsreplacing psunone of that worked so i need help here's what the event...
  5. Kernal-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal-Power: I have been getting this error for a couple days after I installed a HDD drive and I took it back out but still is having this issue, I believe there are more errors as well and will link the Minidump files. Please help I have absolutely no idea what to do.Log Name: System...
  6. Kernal-Power

Kernal-Power: I have been getting this error for a couple days after I installed a HDD drive and I took it back out but still is having this issue, I believe there are more errors as well and will link the Minidump files. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date:...
  7. Kernal-Power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernal-Power: I have been getting this error for a couple days after I installed a HDD drive and I took it back out but still is having this issue, I believe there are more errors as well and will link the Minidump files. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date:...
  8. kernal power error

kernal power error: good day , i have been getting this error from event viewer , i thought it was my psu , i replaced it and my pc still crashed whilst playing games , sometimes after a good few minutes or sometimes randomly , however it occurs often , i updated bios i have new 3070 palit gpu...
  9. kernal power error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernal power error: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 1/4/2022 7:21:29 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: MSI Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be...
  10. kernal Power Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    kernal Power Issue: Critical 12/25/2019 11:37:18 AM Kernel-Power 4163 Can someone tell me what this means? This happens frequently on my machine. Here is the event description: <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider...