Windows 10: How to remove LINKS from x32Win10ProV1909 ?

Discus and support How to remove LINKS from x32Win10ProV1909 ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; An unwanted and undeletable entry has got added near my Notifications as shown in the attachment. How can I get rid of it ? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosephPHILIPPA, Dec 17, 2019.

1. How to remove LINKS from x32Win10ProV1909 ?

An unwanted and undeletable entry has got added near my Notifications as shown in the attachment. How can I get rid of it ?

How to remove LINKS  from x32Win10ProV1909 ? c645a5ca-7e59-499b-a534-eb97e4a339c9?upload=true.jpg

:)

JosephPHILIPPA, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Ashton W Win User
    How to remove LINKS from x32Win10ProV1909 ?

Hi JosephPHILIPPA,

I am an independent advisor and a Microsoft user like you, and I am hoping to help you out with this.

On an empty space on the Taskbar, please right click your mouse cursor.

A new settings menu should pop up, and at the top there is a section called Toolbars >.

Hover over Toolbars, and in here, "Links" is likely an option that is checked off. You can click on "Links" to uncheck it and this will disappear.

I hope this has helped you. If this is not what you are looking for, please reply and let us know and we would be happy to look into providing some different suggestions!

Regards,

-Ashton

Ashton W, Jan 9, 2020
  4. How to remove LINKS from x32Win10ProV1909 ?

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

How to remove LINKS from x32Win10ProV1909 ?

1. How to remove LINKS from x32Win10ProV1909 ? - Similar Threads - remove LINKS x32Win10ProV1909

2. How to remove account from family link and all devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove account from family link and all devices.: Hello, We have recently decided to remove my account from family link, and have taken the nessercary steps to do so. However, my computer still prompts me for the family link code when I attempt to login, and it still says, "this account is managed by family link". Any help...
  3. How to remove the blue linked icons from the outlook folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the blue linked icons from the outlook folders: The online archive folder in Outlook has got blue linked circles on the folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-blue-linked-icons-from-the/e4274d93-828f-4d03-ac7e-6687b6628664
  4. How to remove links from desktop toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove links from desktop toolbar: HelloI use Win11 22H2. Via Windows Update, I recently installed the following. KB5021255 & KB5022303. After the installation I noticed the following automatic changes.1. A Home folder with 6 pinned sub-folders were added to file explorer's navigation pane.2. Links to all 7...
  5. How to remove links from desktop toolbar

How to remove links from desktop toolbar: HelloI use Win11 22H2. Via Windows Update, I recently installed the following. KB5021255 & KB5022303. After the installation I noticed the following automatic changes.1. A Home folder with 6 pinned sub-folders were added to file explorer's navigation pane.2. Links to all 7...
  6. Remove samba link from quicklinks ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove samba link from quicklinks ?: I have link to samba share in my quicklinks \\sharename\share. This samba share do not exist anymore, and i am unable to delete this link to it. If i right click it, it will search a while and say its not found, but there is no way to delete it......
  7. Remove samba link from quicklinks ?

Remove samba link from quicklinks ?: I have link to samba share in my quicklinks \\sharename\share. This samba share do not exist anymore, and i am unable to delete this link to it. If i right click it, it will search a while and say its not found, but there is no way to delete it......
  8. How to remove a website link from desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a website link from desktop: I have a link to a website on my desktop that I can't get rid of. I've tried everything that I can think of but nothing works... I checked my bookmarks folder to see if it had accidentally been sent to the desktop instead of the bookmarks menu, but nothing there....
  9. How to remove a website link from desktop

How to remove a website link from desktop: I have a link to a website on my desktop that I can't get rid of. I've tried everything that I can think of but nothing works... I checked my bookmarks folder to see if it had accidentally been sent to the desktop instead of the bookmarks menu, but nothing there....
  10. How to Remove File Broken Link from Uninstall List?

How to Remove File Broken Link from Uninstall List?: I uninstalled a program using the program's uninstaller, which was successful, but it left its file name in the Windows uninstaller list. When I click "uninstall" to clear it off, I get an error message that the "target file does not exist" and the file name will not remove...