Windows 10: How to remove Linux from a dual boot?

Discus and support How to remove Linux from a dual boot? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I currently have Windows 10 and Linux Mint installed, I want to remove Linux Mint. submitted by /u/captain_degenerate [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/captain_degenerate, Mar 29, 2020.

1. How to remove Linux from a dual boot?

/u/captain_degenerate, Mar 29, 2020

2. Dual boot with linux: only linux boot

Hi Xelany

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

You should try repairing your Windows 10 installation using the following steps:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/fix-windows-10...

If that restores Windows 10, use EasyBCD to add an entry for Linux mint:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/dual-boot-wind...

Information in the above link is sourced from a trusted Microsoft MVP blog.

Andre for Directly, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Musings about Dual Booting Linux & Windows, HELP!

Hi roadie133

Were there any steps attempted to setup the dual boot with the Linux and Windows 10 as described in the article?

Andre for Directly, Mar 29, 2020
  4. How to remove Linux from a dual boot?

DUAL BOOT WITH KALI LINUX

I have windows 10 on my device. I want to dual boot this device with kali linux. Will my windows 10 remain genuine even after dual boot or not?

VIKRANT_2524, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

How to remove Linux from a dual boot?

1. How to remove Linux from a dual boot? - Similar Threads - remove Linux dual

2. How to install windows and dual boot it with linux?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install windows and dual boot it with linux?: In past i had windows 10 in my PC but later i completely removed it and I installed Ubuntu. But now i want to dual boot windows and linux both. I don't know how can i do that?...
  3. How to install windows and dual boot it with linux?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install windows and dual boot it with linux?: In past i had windows 10 in my PC but later i completely removed it and I installed Ubuntu. But now i want to dual boot windows and linux both. I don't know how can i do that?...
  4. How to install windows and dual boot it with linux?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. dual-boot Windows and Linux

dual-boot Windows and Linux: I have a new laptop with a 512 GB SSD. I want to secure-erase the SSD and install Windows and Linux in a dual-boot configuration. Doing the secure-erase is easy, as I can do it with a Linux LiveUSB. I already have a current Windows LiveUSB ready for installation. I did...
  6. Remove Linux Dual Boot issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove Linux Dual Boot issue: Hello, so I want to remove my linux dual boot and so I tried to follow this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWe9zlSmzjA The issue is when I get to do the bootrec /fixmbr command it comes up with "The system cannot find the file specified" My current dual boot...
  7. How to remove Linux from a dual boot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove Linux from a dual boot?: I have Windows 10 and Linux Mint in a dual boot. submitted by /u/kreetikal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g11m44/how_to_remove_linux_from_a_dual_boot/
  8. dual boot system win 10 and linux. Want to remove linux

in Windows 10 Customization
    dual boot system win 10 and linux. Want to remove linux: HI Greg: I don't know what happened but for some reason I lost your thread. Then, when I tried to reply, it says it was locked so I couldn't respond. The exact question was that I had 2 OS which is win 10 and Linux. I want to remove Linux. I took a picture of the disk...
  9. Dual boot with linux: only linux boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dual boot with linux: only linux boot: Hello, Well I'll sum up what I did so far: I had ubuntu + windows 10, was working fine but ubuntu was taking too much space on my drive. Deleted ubuntu partitions, gave the space back to windows, boot into the windows usb drive to perform the bootrec /fixmbr,fixboot...
  10. dual-boot Linux

dual-boot Linux: I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 (upgraded from Windows 8.1), and I'm considering setting it up to dual-boot Linux. I just had a look at the HD with Disk Management, and Lenovo has created 6 partitions (C, D, and 4 hidden partitions). Can I get further help here, or is...