Windows 10: how to remove lock screen on my local microsoft

Discus and support how to remove lock screen on my local microsoft in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I remove the lock screen on my local microsoft account ?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by David B Campbell, May 23, 2019.

1. how to remove lock screen on my local microsoft

How do I remove the lock screen on my local microsoft account ?

:)

David B Campbell, May 23, 2019

2. Remove local account from welcome screen?

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to refer the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Safe Mode.

I suggest you to restart your computer in Safe Mode and check if the issue persist.

To start your system in safe mode follow the below steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and
      restart your Computer.

• Select Troubleshoot.

• Select Advance Option.

• Select Startup Repair.

• Follow the on Screen instruction.
    For more information refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/user-accounts-faq#1TC=windows-8

Note: Applies to Windows 10 also.

If issue persist, I suggest you to refer method 2.

Method 2:

I suggest you to login from your Microsoft account and try to remove the local account.

To remove the local account, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• On the pop up window type netplwiz and hit enter.

• From the pop up window select the account you want to remove.

• Hit remove.
    Disclaimer: Removing the user account may lead to data loss.

Hope this solves the issue, please let us know if the issue still exists. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you

JuzarAli1709, May 23, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 23, 2019
  4. how to remove lock screen on my local microsoft

Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, May 23, 2019
Thema:

how to remove lock screen on my local microsoft

1. how to remove lock screen on my local microsoft - Similar Threads - remove lock screen

2. Remove lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove lock screen: I want to remove the annoying lock screen, I don't have touchscreen and there is really irritating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-lock-screen/5f78474a-b086-416a-9ace-e132a83117b0
  3. How to remove last name from lock screen?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove last name from lock screen?: So, the thing is that I want to change my user name on windows 10 lock screen. It is presently showing as "Sai Nikxith" and I want to change it as just "Sai" or just "Nikxith". I dont want my full name to be displayed on my lock screen. I tried to change it microsoft website...
  4. Remove advertising from lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove advertising from lock screen: I get ads on my lock screen for something called microsoft rewards. Like the following: Like what you see? Who doesn't love free stuff? Earn points towards free games Millions have already joined, you in? What is this, an advertisement for male enhancement pills?...
  5. how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10?

how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10?: how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10? It is too annoy! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/how-to-remove-date-and-clock-from-lock-screen-of/3db49a8f-b169-47d6-93a6-6d6b51af3cfe
  6. How to remove clickable links on the lock screen in Win10?

How to remove clickable links on the lock screen in Win10?: I like this new feature in Windows 10 when it randomizes the picture that is shown on the lock screen. What I can't stand are those clickable links that they put on it. These things: [img] Does anyone know how to remove them? My main gripe with those links is that...
  7. Is it possible to keep the lock screen but remove the locked password?

Is it possible to keep the lock screen but remove the locked password?: I've got a client who wants to get rid of the lock screen password requirement but keep the lock screen with the time etc. Obviously disabling the password requirement leaves the device vulnerable. I've found plenty of information on how to remove the lock screen or...
  8. How to remove microsoft account from local account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove microsoft account from local account: I logged into a windows program with my email not knowign it would log into the whole accouint for me i want to remove the email thats connected to ym local account is that possible? 53040
  9. How To Remove "Tap and say" From Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Remove "Tap and say" From Lock Screen: Hello, How do I remove the "Tap and say" feature from the Lock Screen? It would be useful on a tablet or something, yet this is my Desktop Computer and prefer the Lock Screen to be very minimal with just wallpaper images, the time & the date. Thanks [img] 60537
  10. how to remove the password lock

in Windows 10 Support
    how to remove the password lock: It makes me use the password if it sets for 2-3 min. it makes me reopen with my password. how can I change it 8530