Windows 10: How to remove login action in windows 10

Discus and support How to remove login action in windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, All I need to do is to remove the login action after starting up my computer. I am the only user of this machine and is very irritating to see... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by georgiospapadopoulos2, Jan 12, 2019.

1. How to remove login action in windows 10

Hi,

All I need to do is to remove the login action after starting up my computer.

I am the only user of this machine and is very irritating to see this every time asking pin or password!Tried to enter with a local account but no help.Tried the ‘’netplwiz’’ but appeared two accounts and get confused and went back to previous state.Is there any solution for this?

:)

georgiospapadopoulos2, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 12, 2019
  4. How to remove login action in windows 10

How do I remove Windows 10 Pro login?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated. 

To disable the Microsoft account login to the system, follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key+ R to open the Run dialog.

• Enter "control userpasswords2" (without the quotes), remove the check against "Users must enter a password" and follow the instructions.

To disable the PIN authentication, refer the below link and try the method suggested by me:

How do you disable the pin authentication on login on Windows 10?

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

How to remove login action in windows 10

1. How to remove login action in windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove login action

2. How to remove Threat Found - action Needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Threat Found - action Needed: I have 3 of these threats and have run scans etc and clicked remove and quarantine etc but still this shows up. I have been told maybe I clear search history but I do not know how to do this or get permissions. I have been told this: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows...
  3. How to remove Windows 10 login screen ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove Windows 10 login screen ?: Hi ! I just reinstalled Windows 10 recently, and I can't find anymore a way to remove that page when Windows launches. Thank you ! submitted by /u/joseldsm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jiojru/how_to_remove_windows_10_login_screen/
  4. problem with netplwiz action for removing requirement for passcode login

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem with netplwiz action for removing requirement for passcode login: I just purchased 2 HP PCs for my elementary school age granddaughters to use for virtual classrooms. Both have Windows 10 version 1909. I tried to use netplwiz to disable the sign-in passwords and pass codes, but something went wrong. I thought I followed the instructions to...
  5. How to remove action center in windows 10

How to remove action center in windows 10: When I go into system settings then notifications and actions, there is nothing on that page about removing action center. Only open action center is there! All my internet searches about doing this tell me that this is where I do it, but there is nothing there!...
  6. How to remove login from Win 10?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to remove login from Win 10?: Hello, I have a big problem with win10 login. I have been used auto-login( never require password and netplwiz setting) for many years. Yesterday I changed the password, then auto-login stop working. There are two accounts show on my login screen, and tell me my password is...
  7. Remove windows 10 login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove windows 10 login: How do I remove Win 10 login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-windows-10-login/04de48b7-b8c6-467e-aa35-bd7a7b262859
  8. How to remove a Notification sender in Notifications & Actions?

How to remove a Notification sender in Notifications & Actions?: A website called newsmax is sending me notifications and I just want to remove it, not just have the notifications off but it removed entirely. Is there a way to do this?...
  9. Add or Remove Quick Actions in Action Center in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Quick Actions in Action Center in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Quick Actions in Action Center in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Quick Actions in Action Center in Windows 10 The Action Center in Windows 10 collects and shows toast notifications and alerts from traditional Windows applications and system...
  10. Action Center Quick Actions - Add or Remove in Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Action Center Quick Actions - Add or Remove in Windows 10 Mobile: How to: Action Center Quick Actions - Add or Remove in Windows 10 Mobile How to Add or Remove Action Center Quick Actions on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Windows 10 Mobile puts important notifications from your apps just a swipe away in action center,...