Windows 10: How to Remove Login Pin as Window Start.

Discus and support How to Remove Login Pin as Window Start. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello Every one, I recently have to reset my PC after that login pin become mandatory. i just want to remove this option . want to restore windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by M.R.GAIT, Jul 18, 2020.

1. M.R.GAIT Win User

How to Remove Login Pin as Window Start.

Hello Every one,

I recently have to reset my PC after that login pin become mandatory. i just want to remove this option . want to restore windows same as it became ,, pin entering is really frustrating. i have to reset my windows because some keys are not working properly. the issue is still there and this new login issue came. please help in both issues .

:)

M.R.GAIT, Jul 18, 2020

2. How do I delete my pin to start Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are willing to remove PIN from the login screen. Correct me if I am wrong.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to remove the PIN option at login time.

• Press the Windows key.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on sign in options.
    • Select Remove option under PIN.

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any queries related to Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jul 18, 2020
  3. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 18, 2020
  4. How to Remove Login Pin as Window Start.

How do I remove Windows 10 Pro login?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated. 

To disable the Microsoft account login to the system, follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key+ R to open the Run dialog.

• Enter "control userpasswords2" (without the quotes), remove the check against "Users must enter a password" and follow the instructions.

To disable the PIN authentication, refer the below link and try the method suggested by me:

How do you disable the pin authentication on login on Windows 10?

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

How to Remove Login Pin as Window Start.

1. How to Remove Login Pin as Window Start. - Similar Threads - Remove Login Pin

2. Changing/Removing login PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing/Removing login PIN: There are times I want to change or remove my password and those options as well as the 'I forgot my password' option are grey, making them unavailable and unable for me to click them and on top of the 'I forgot my password' option it says this "Something went wrong. Try...
  3. Changing/Removing login PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing/Removing login PIN: There are times I want to change or remove my password and those options as well as the 'I forgot my password' option are grey, making them unavailable and unable for me to click them and on top of the 'I forgot my password' option it says this "Something went wrong. Try...
  4. Changing/Removing login PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. How to remove pin/password login from account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove pin/password login from account?: I want to un-password protect my computer, but all of the things I've tried have failed and every time I restart it asks me for my pin/face id.I have unchcecked "users must enter a password" in netplwiz"Require windows hello sign in" is turned off"Require Sign in" set to...
  6. Cannot Remove Pin on login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Remove Pin on login: I recently have reinstalled windows, due to directx completely breaking for some reason... And now I'm stuck with a stupid **** pin on login that i cant remove, the remove button is grayed out... and if i try the ''i forgot my pin'' way to remove it it just forces me to make...
  7. How to remove login password or pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove login password or pin: How do I remove login password or pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-login-password-or-pin/3608d983-8be6-4757-8507-74ef53312e18
  8. Trouble removing login pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trouble removing login pin: I con not remove my login pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-removing-login-pin/2ea343fd-6d49-4358-8ff8-6ffc7eb7475a
  9. Remove "Pin to Start"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove "Pin to Start": I always accidentally click "Pin to Start" when I want to empty the recycle bin, by right-clicking the recycle bin on the desktop. Is there a way to remove it, or place it somewhere else in the context menu?...
  10. login and pin password removal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    login and pin password removal: I am sending one of my computers in to Asus for an upgrade and a needed repair. How can remove all passwords and pin numbers so Asus can do the repairs? If I first do a complete recovery can I start over with a new password or will I have to use the older password ?...