Windows 10: How to remove LogMeIn

Discus and support How to remove LogMeIn in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm having problems logging in to my bank (RBS) - their helpdesk is no help at all. When I try to login, I get an error message Were sorry you cant log... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by badcrc, Jul 28, 2021.

1. badcrc Win User

How to remove LogMeIn

I'm having problems logging in to my bank (RBS) - their helpdesk is no help at all. When I try to login, I get an error message Were sorry you cant log into Digital Banking. This is because weve detected that you have a program or a piece of software installed on your device that could allow another person to see and control your computer. This could be something called AnyDesk or LogMeIn. I've never fallen for the phone scam where they install LogMeIn or similar, and I've scanned and searched for hours and haven't found evidence of any rogue software. However, I think there's some virus or other because when I boot from a Ubuntu USB (bypassing Windows) I can log in to my bank OK. Any ideas as to how I can find and kill whatever software is causing me problems ? Systems - Windows 10 Pro, with Malwarebytes Premium on all networked pcs. Have scanned with Mbam, Trend Micro, Eset, Malicious software tool and others.

:)

badcrc, Jul 28, 2021
  2. WiIfred P Win User

Logmein window won't close

Yes Mekendar. The link would direct you to a support page that contains steps on how to disable 3rd party applications running in the background. You would need to follow that instruction on that support page. But on step 3, instead of clicking Disable
    all, kindly go over the list and just uncheck LogMeIn or LMI. Same thing with Step 5. Look if LogMeIn or LMI is on the list and disable it. If there's none, you may skip Step 5.

WiIfred P, Jul 28, 2021
  3. WiIfred P Win User

Alright let's try this one. Follow the steps on the link provided.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/929135...

But on step 3, instead of clicking Disable all, kindly go over the list and just uncheck LogMeIn or LMI. Same thing with Step 5. Look if LogMeIn or LMI is on the list and disable it. If there's none, you may skip Step 5.

WiIfred P, Jul 28, 2021
  4. mekendar Win User

How to remove LogMeIn

Thanks Wil, but LogMeIn does not appear anywhere in the uninstall list or anywhere else.

mekendar, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

How to remove LogMeIn

1. How to remove LogMeIn - Similar Threads - remove LogMeIn

2. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...: Hello, I have Windows 10. I scanned and used multiple virus scanners such as Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, but they all say my pc is clean and no viruses.. Windows Defender is the only one that detects this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!mll.. I just did a full virus scan with Windows...
  3. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...: Hello, I have Windows 10. I scanned and used multiple virus scanners such as Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, but they all say my pc is clean and no viruses.. Windows Defender is the only one that detects this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!mll.. I just did a full virus scan with Windows...
  4. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml keeps getting detected.. 1 per day. Once defender removes it, it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first: Hi, I cannot log on to my account because its sending the code to the lost number . can you please help me change the number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-remove-my-old-number-and-add-a-new/5b55e383-41e2-4dfd-b5fb-43e4589606cd
  6. I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first

I need help to remove my old number and add a new one without logging in first: Hi, I cannot log on to my account because its sending the code to the lost number . can you please help me change the number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-remove-my-old-number-and-add-a-new/5b55e383-41e2-4dfd-b5fb-43e4589606cd
  7. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin: I'm sorry but I let someone use my laptop for a while and they accidently create an admin account and they cannot remember the password. It has limited my permissions to use my laptop, is there any way to remove it with the admin password?...
  8. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin: I'm sorry but I let someone use my laptop for a while and they accidently create an admin account and they cannot remember the password. It has limited my permissions to use my laptop, is there any way to remove it with the admin password?...
  9. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Remove CoPilot on Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove CoPilot on Win10: I want to completely uninstall CoPilot from my personal computer. I am using Win10 and i do not want to just "hide" the icon. This program is using resources on my PC and i never plan on using it. Can you please tell me how to remove this?! this is so intrusive and...