Windows 10: How to remove malware or viruses from my Windows 10 PC

Discus and support How to remove malware or viruses from my Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to remove malware or viruses from my Windows 10 PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by faisalreb, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:37 AM.

1. faisalreb Win User

How to remove malware or viruses from my Windows 10 PC

:)

2. How to remove malwares and viruses in Windows 10 Home 64-bit?

hi joydeep sir how to remove malwares and viruses in windows 10 1703 64 bit home sl 64 bit,can u provide me steps all.

Original title: hi joydeep sir how to remove malwares and viruses in windows 10 1703 64 bit home sl 64 bit

JoydeepSarkar685, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:38 AM
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

4. How to remove malware or viruses from my Windows 10 PC

PA Bear - MS MVP, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:38 AM
Thema:

1. How to remove malware or viruses from my Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - remove malware viruses

2. Malware and Viruses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware and Viruses: Good evening everyone, I'm hoping to get in touch with someone who can describe what the following viruses objective is to do. I was installing the latest version of Opera Browser when my antivirus captured this virus I've placed in brackets below....
  3. Remove this virus, save my PC

Remove this virus, save my PC: I believe something I downloaded the other day completely screwed with my PC. Windows says it is no longer activated, the product key it is showing is only 20 characters. Windows defender is completely disabled and I can not mess with it at all. I have tried restarting my PC...
  4. malware & virus

malware & virus: I never want to share my computer! How can I tell if my computer is shared? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malware-virus/71bb983b-fd72-426b-9110-3069151cd151
  5. How to Remove trojan Virus from Pc?

How to Remove trojan Virus from Pc?: How to remove Trojan Virus form Window 7 32 bit by using MSE Security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-trojan-virus-from-pc/02c5325e-fc4b-447d-91f3-62000c2e58be
  6. viruses and malware

viruses and malware: From my desktop to the Internet is a very slow connection (DSL) so the computer is on the internet at all times to get around that problem. Question: Is my computer more vulnerable to viruses and malware by being on the internet continuously? I have AVG antivirus program....
  7. Unsure if my PC is at risk of a virus/malware

Unsure if my PC is at risk of a virus/malware: My anti-virus and malware programme (Bitdefender) keeps flagging "C:\Windows\System32\wscript.exe" as a "Potentially malicious application". Also whenever I try to open windows security it says the page is not available and I have limited access to certain areas despite me...
  8. How to remove malware from my window 10

How to remove malware from my window 10: My PC is effected by malware virus. what should I do now. please give me suggestions with step by step procedure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-malware-from-my-window-10/cdab8116-626f-402f-9546-a06fb458893a"
  9. How to Remove Malware?

How to Remove Malware?: How do I delete malware in my system for pop-up with error code XLMR01F7985 [Original Title: Malware] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-malware/d95f7517-97c9-43c4-bcc4-a5cce3a56ca7
  10. Pc taken over by viruses and malware

Pc taken over by viruses and malware: So my girlfriend got tricked by these multiple download button sites and unfortunately my pc is now possesed by all kinds of viruses and malware. It goes from hijacking my brownser (something called youndoo) to disabling the windows defender "permanently" ( had to go to the...