Windows 10: How to remove malware with Avast free antivirus!

Discus and support How to remove malware with Avast free antivirus! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So first download Avast free antivirus and the download link is in the bottom of the discussion and then you can get started and then when the setup is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RileyHowery, Dec 2, 2020.

1. How to remove malware with Avast free antivirus!

So first download Avast free antivirus and the download link is in the bottom of the discussion and then you can get started and then when the setup is done and then you can run your first scan and then if the malware is not gone run a full computer scan and if the malware is gone, reply to this post.

Download link: https://www.avast.com/en-us/download-thank-you.php?product=FAV-ONLINE&locale=en-us&direct=1

:)

RileyHowery, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Le Boule Win User

Avast Antivirus

If you've previously encountered issues with Malwarebytes then you may want to avoid using it.

If Avast and Adwcleaner find no malware issues then you may have eliminated any problems though the use of "Torrents" may expose your computer to additional risks.

Other scanners that may help with malware issues are listed at

List
    of Malware Removal Tools

Good luck...

Le Boule, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Avast Antivirus

Hi,

Stop Avast and then uninstall it in Programs and Features - then run the

Avast Uninstall Utility.

Contact Avast Support and their forums.

Avast - Support

http://www.avast.com/support

Avast - Forums

Avast WEBforum - Index

Avast - Uninstall Utility

http://www.avast.com/uninstall-utility

List of anti-malware program cleanup/uninstall tools

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...al-tools/2bcb53f7-7ab4-4ef9-ab3a-6aebfa322f75

Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software

http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN146

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows Experience : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.
    !

SpiritX MS MVP, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Le Boule Win User

How to remove malware with Avast free antivirus!

Avast Antivirus

Since Avast, Adwcleaner and Emsisoft found no issues you're "probably" okay - it's not likely there is active malware present.

If you want to run any other scanners see my previous post ref
    List of Malware Removal Tools

Regards...

Le Boule, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

How to remove malware with Avast free antivirus!

1. How to remove malware with Avast free antivirus! - Similar Threads - remove malware Avast

2. Does the KB5011493 update remove Avast antivirus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the KB5011493 update remove Avast antivirus?: Does the KB5011493 update remove Avast antivirus? After downloading this update, my Avast antivirus completely disappeared and I was not able to download a new version of the program....
  3. Does the KB5011493 update remove Avast antivirus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does the KB5011493 update remove Avast antivirus?: Does the KB5011493 update remove Avast antivirus? After downloading this update, my Avast antivirus completely disappeared and I was not able to download a new version of the program....
  4. Avast Free Antivirus Registry Delete Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Avast Free Antivirus Registry Delete Problem: Hi, I just uninstall Avast Free Antivirus. After uninstall, I found a key written 'Avast Software' in the Registry Editor. I had tried a few times to remove the key but it failed. So, can someone help to figure out a way to remove the key? Thanks....
  5. Good free alternative to the Avast antivirus program?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Good free alternative to the Avast antivirus program?: I recently heard about the Avast scandal. Avast allegedly sold millions of user data. I'm not sure if this is true, but to be on the safe side, I decided to uninstall it. Do you know any good alternatives?...
  6. Avast AntiVirus Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Avast AntiVirus Bug: Hi team, I have been facing this problem from yesterday, Avast anti virus installing automatically , I didn't even download the setup and I am pretty much sure I uninstalled the Anti virus yesterday but When I logged in today the anti virus program was there , I have Mcfee...
  7. uninstall avast free antivirus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstall avast free antivirus: I have windows 10. I recently uninstalled avast free antivirus. When I looked at windows defender firewall it stated it was under the control of avast and could not be activated. I done a search on C: and found many avast files remaining. I have used the avast removal tool...
  8. Is Avast a safe Antivirus?

Is Avast a safe Antivirus?: I recently found a free antivirus software called Avast. I'm just wondering if it is safe to install and if it is worth it. If you can, please answer ASAP. My McAfee is running out. I have seen other users encounter BSoD(STOP) errors and viruses that made its way onto the...
  9. How drive "AVAST Free Antivirus"

How drive "AVAST Free Antivirus": Hello All: Somehow a software named "Avast Free Antivirus" intruded into my w10. I go to Control Panel/Programms/Uninstall to Uninstall it BUT failed!! How can I drive it out of my pc? --- Zhao...
  10. Avast Antivirus Problem

Avast Antivirus Problem: Hi, I have a desktop PC and recently installed windows10 OS Then when that was up and running I went to install an antivirus. I wasn't aware that Windows Defender was part of the package and so I went to look for an antivirus program. I like Chome browser and read that...