Windows 10: How to remove Mandatory Pin on Windows 10 20H2 Update.

Discus and support How to remove Mandatory Pin on Windows 10 20H2 Update. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have been faced with the most aggravating thing to date and is this inconvenient login screen that doesn't even respond to key inputs. I have to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Eliud Velázquez Pérez, Oct 30, 2020.

1. How to remove Mandatory Pin on Windows 10 20H2 Update.

I have been faced with the most aggravating thing to date and is this inconvenient login screen that doesn't even respond to key inputs. I have to CLICK it just to be greeted with an annoying mandatory pin prompt. Like guys I get it pins are cool. I DON'T want to use it. Thanks. Fix your logon screen. I have to go through THREE windows in order to log in like seriously!? And this happens EVERY single time I boot up my PC. The day seems closer for me to move away altogether if you keep this nonsense up I'm just about done with this unfunny joke. If an user says no its NO. If I don't feel like using Windows Hello its my choice not to.

:)

Eliud Velázquez Pérez, Oct 30, 2020
  2. MrGenius Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

It seems and feels Windows 10 will be a tremendous success with mandatory, optional or even no updates... The average user does not care about this so much, and they are what!? 90% of their user base!?

Just my opinion based on what I have seen so far. *Roll Eyes How to remove Mandatory Pin on Windows 10 20H2 Update. :rolleyes:

Will I upgrade/change to Windows 10? *Confused How to remove Mandatory Pin on Windows 10 20H2 Update. :confused: If you know me, you know the answer.

Blue-Knight, Oct 30, 2020
  4. How to remove Mandatory Pin on Windows 10 20H2 Update.

Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

How to remove Mandatory Pin on Windows 10 20H2 Update.

1. How to remove Mandatory Pin on Windows 10 20H2 Update. - Similar Threads - remove Mandatory Pin

2. Is setting up a PIN for Windows 11 mandatory?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is setting up a PIN for Windows 11 mandatory?: Is setting up a PIN for Windows 11 mandatory? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-setting-up-a-pin-for-windows-11-mandatory/d852798b-d7b7-4ab5-a068-ff0435bfdfdb
  3. Is setting up a PIN for Windows 11 mandatory?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is setting up a PIN for Windows 11 mandatory?: Is setting up a PIN for Windows 11 mandatory? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-setting-up-a-pin-for-windows-11-mandatory/d852798b-d7b7-4ab5-a068-ff0435bfdfdb
  4. Mandatory Access Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mandatory Access Pin: I'm all about tech security, however, mandating a "pin" which is actually a password is unwarranted and unwanted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mandatory-access-pin/c6500934-66d3-43ef-821d-d79e09486687
  5. Mandatory Access Pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mandatory Access Pin: I'm all about tech security, however, mandating a "pin" which is actually a password is unwarranted and unwanted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mandatory-access-pin/c6500934-66d3-43ef-821d-d79e09486687
  6. FS2O20 Mandatory update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS2O20 Mandatory update: I just installed this update and it changed how all the buttons work like altitude, vertical speed. You know have to scroll with the mouse wheel to change and cannot set the height/speed like before. I can adjust the altitude but not put the botton to set it as the new...
  7. Window 10 Mandatory Update FAILED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 Mandatory Update FAILED: Microsoft pushed down a mandatory update due to my current version end of life. I pushed off the update as long as I could and then I was not given an option to extend the upgrade. I restarted my PC as indicated and came back hours later to see my PC booting and rebooting...
  8. Windows 10 20H2 cannot remove PIN or convert to local account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 20H2 cannot remove PIN or convert to local account: G'day, I require help adding a mapped drive to a Windows 10 20H2 machine. If I try and access the IP/hostname of a Synology NAS, the Windows Security dialogue box appears that firstly asks for a PIN. If I click 'more choices', usually I can enter the username/password for...
  9. On screen keyboard on mandatory Pin creation

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    On screen keyboard on mandatory Pin creation: When I try to login into my account now it requests my password which I input using the on screen keyboard, It then has a full page pop up telling me I need to create a Windows Hello Pin. The onscreen keyboard has been closed and there is no ease of access button like main...
  10. Is a PIN or password mandatory in Windows 10 Pro?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is a PIN or password mandatory in Windows 10 Pro?: Is a PIN or password mandatory in Windows 10 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-a-pin-or-password-mandatory-in-windows-10-pro/c5491a43-2c29-40a3-bbad-7b3c2cdcf0ba"