Windows 10: How to remove Media Converter Promo

Discus and support How to remove Media Converter Promo in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need some help removing this program(?) from my parents computers. What it does is put popups in their web browser that bypasses ad-block software.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Final7111, Dec 31, 2019.

1. How to remove Media Converter Promo

I need some help removing this program(?) from my parents computers. What it does is put popups in their web browser that bypasses ad-block software. Avast doesn't seem to think its a virus, doesn't see it in normal or boot-time scans, and I can't find it in "Uninstall a program". The only thing I've found to remove it is to download a program Spyhunter 5, which is a software I've never heard of and don't trust.

submitted by /u/Final7111
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Final7111, Dec 31, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 31, 2019
  3. oxaxa Win User
    NOKIA MOBILE PROMO

I receved letter and I want to know is that true?

letter:

"Richard A Simonson" <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>
    28.08.2009 11:35

Please respond to

"Richard A Simonson" <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>
    To
    <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>
    cc

Subject
    Hello

Attention *** Email address is removed for privacy ***,

You or someone submitted your information for the 2009 Nokia Europe Cash Splash Promo and we are using this medium to officially notify you that the result of the promo has been released. Below is the list of winners and the amounts
    they have won respectively.

oxaxa, Dec 31, 2019
  4. How to remove Media Converter Promo

Cannot convert GPT to MBR.

Hi Michael,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

This method you have to backup all your data and delete all partitions and volumes. Then use the
    DISKPART command.

• Open command prompt and type in DISKPART and press Enter
    • Then type in list disk (Note down the number of disk you want to convert to GPT)
    • Then type in select disk number of disk
    • Finally type in convert gpt.
    Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Anup Karkal, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

How to remove Media Converter Promo

1. How to remove Media Converter Promo - Similar Threads - remove Media Converter

2. Windows 11 promo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 promo: I rebooted my computer and a Windows 11 promo appeared on the screen and I can't get rid of it so I can get on with my work. There is no X and task manager doesn't work. I logged in my computer again and the same thing happened. It wants me to decide whether to update or not,...
  3. Windows 11 promo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 promo: I rebooted my computer and a Windows 11 promo appeared on the screen and I can't get rid of it so I can get on with my work. There is no X and task manager doesn't work. I logged in my computer again and the same thing happened. It wants me to decide whether to update or not,...
  4. Windows 11 promo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I remove Soda PDF converter

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove Soda PDF converter: How do I remove Soda PDF converter from my computer? It is hidden and I can't seem to find it to uninstall it. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-soda-pdf-converter/7c0417e8-c38e-4298-86ae-37f12ef36a26
  6. how change converted removable disk to Local disk, Back to removable?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how change converted removable disk to Local disk, Back to removable?: I wanted to install windows on my removable HDD then I changed my mind and it's now 2 partitions, how to change it back to normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-change-converted-removable-disk-to-local-disk/403adf11-06f1-4d9f-bb25-722388f25c04
  7. AMD Ryzen Promo Missing?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    AMD Ryzen Promo Missing?: So recently, I ordered an AMD Ryzen 7 2700, cause a trashy PC needs an upgrade every now and then, and I see that it comes with some nice rewards. This included the choice of Borderlands 3 and The Outer Worlds, and 3 months of Xbox Game Pass. I ordered the PC part solely for...
  8. how to remove media creation tool1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to remove media creation tool1903: mo no. 7249295118 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-media-creation-tool1903/ac692bdb-1c6d-4489-abfb-89e29afd3159
  9. Promo Sale Bait and Overcharge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Promo Sale Bait and Overcharge: Earlier this month, there was a promo deal on the Microsoft.com home page where if you purchased an action movie from one of the three action tabs, you would receive an Apex Legends starter pack. I purchased a movie from one of these tabs which was listed for $4.99. After...
  10. how to convert mp4 into mov/ fix avid media composer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to convert mp4 into mov/ fix avid media composer: im trying to edit this video with avid media composer first but i guess it doesnt do mp4 and i tried to link it but it crashes when i do so if you know how to fix either thatd be great...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. media converter pro promo