Windows 10: How to remove Media Creation Tool spyware /bloat ware from Windows 7

Discus and support How to remove Media Creation Tool spyware /bloat ware from Windows 7 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I downloaded it to create a USB boot for a friend but come to think of it I really do no trust it , Since i did that my computer has been acting weird.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fanlg2999, May 29, 2021.

1. How to remove Media Creation Tool spyware /bloat ware from Windows 7

I downloaded it to create a USB boot for a friend but come to think of it I really do no trust it , Since i did that my computer has been acting weird. We all know windows 10 itself is weird and this creation tool has some weird stuff in it.

How can i remove traces? i did run cc cleaner after and trying to find registry and modifications it done.

Pretty common:

Ref https://www.reddit.com/r/windows/comments/mzd69w/media_creation_tool_put_some_bloatware_on_my_usb/

submitted by /u/fanlg2999
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/fanlg2999, May 29, 2021
  2. Kyhi Win User

Media Creation Tool

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10

your link "EN-CA" My link "EN-US"

3. Media creation tool

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to download Media Creation Tool?

Desiree Yau, May 29, 2021
  4. Vijay B Win User

How to remove Media Creation Tool spyware /bloat ware from Windows 7

Media Creation Tool Won't Download ISO

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What is the exact and complete error you get when you try to create Media creation tool?

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link to create Media creation tool.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Windows 10 herunterladen

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, May 29, 2021
Thema:

How to remove Media Creation Tool spyware /bloat ware from Windows 7

1. How to remove Media Creation Tool spyware /bloat ware from Windows 7 - Similar Threads - remove Media Creation

2. Is there a Windows media creation tool for Windows 7 or older?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a Windows media creation tool for Windows 7 or older?: I want a media creation tool for Windows 7 or Windows Vista, But I did not find a media creation tool That is older than Windows 7. I know that support for these has ended, But I still want It. So, the thing is, Is there a Windows Media Creation Tool for Windows 7 or Windows...
  3. Is there a Windows media creation tool for Windows 7 or older?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a Windows media creation tool for Windows 7 or older?: I want a media creation tool for Windows 7 or Windows Vista, But I did not find a media creation tool That is older than Windows 7. I know that support for these has ended, But I still want It. So, the thing is, Is there a Windows Media Creation Tool for Windows 7 or Windows...
  4. media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media creation tool: how do i fix media creation tool it keeps crashing when i open it without any error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool/3740294e-2b85-48de-a678-e7f03ee46369
  5. Windows 7 media creation tool resources?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 media creation tool resources?: Hi community;I have a HP Compaq 6910p, it's a fairly old enterprise laptop from 2005, which leads me to my question:Why aren't there any resources at all, even archived that allow me to install a version of windows 7 media creation tool or below?Any link I find either...
  6. Windows 7 media creation tool resources?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 media creation tool resources?: Hi community;I have a HP Compaq 6910p, it's a fairly old enterprise laptop from 2005, which leads me to my question:Why aren't there any resources at all, even archived that allow me to install a version of windows 7 media creation tool or below?Any link I find either...
  7. Media creation tool is not working in windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media creation tool is not working in windows 7: I am trying to run media creation tool to upgrade my windows7 to windows 10 but it does not starts and give message "' There was problem starting the set up. close the tool, restart your pc and then try running the tool again." i did all the possible solutions but can trun...
  8. Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media creation tool: So i know i can use this tool to update my pc to latest but will i keep all my settings and preferences? Havent updated my pc in 3 years so figured this is a better way to do it. submitted by /u/AwesomePicMan [link] [comments]...
  9. Upgrading Windows 7 using media creation tool

Upgrading Windows 7 using media creation tool: Hi I am using the media creation tool to upgrade Windows 7 to 10. I have the licence for both. Getting "there was a problem running preinstall.cmd scripts" error Any help greatly appreciated...
  10. Win 7 Media Creation Tool

Win 7 Media Creation Tool: Is there a Media Creation Tool for Win 7? I am thinking of putting Win 7 on a separate disk to dual boot to play some games that won't play on Win 10. Still have Win 7 disks but they take forever to clean install. 102484