Windows 10: How to Remove Menu bar from Windows 11 File Explorer?

Discus and support How to Remove Menu bar from Windows 11 File Explorer? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This menu bar appeared suddenly out of nowhere. Can anyone help me out to get rid of it. TIA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SaurabhGupta02, Jul 1, 2022.

1. How to Remove Menu bar from Windows 11 File Explorer?

This menu bar appeared suddenly out of nowhere. Can anyone help me out to get rid of it. TIA

:)

SaurabhGupta02, Jul 1, 2022
  2. justinmreina, Jul 1, 2022
  3. remove address bar file explorer

Hi all,

How do we remove the "Address bar" from "file explorer", while in "tablet mode"?

This is for Windows 10 - Enterprise

We tried the 2 steps below.

1- This will work for the FullPath, but not FullPathAddress

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CabinetState

FullPath and FullpathAddress

0 = display name

1 = display full path

2- no luck with this one too.

We tried the Offset trick 0018 from this article Explorer Menu Bar removal

mario

mario savard, Jul 1, 2022
  4. How to Remove Menu bar from Windows 11 File Explorer?

Cant find Toolbar in Internet explorer 11

Hello Cagney,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the toolbar is missing in Internet explorer 11. We will help you.

• Are you facing this issue after any recent updates?
    • Did you check in setting and try to check mark the command bar and check?
    I suggest you to follow some steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Right click on top in empty space near the tabs
      and select Menu Bar and Command Bar and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please post to us if the issue is resolved.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 1, 2022
Thema:

How to Remove Menu bar from Windows 11 File Explorer?

1. How to Remove Menu bar from Windows 11 File Explorer? - Similar Threads - Remove Menu bar

2. Windows 11 File Explorer address and menu bars invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer address and menu bars invisible: Suddenly on one of my Windows 11 Pro systems at home the address bar and menu bar became invisible. They were there and responded to mouse clicks and I could type in the address bar. But they are invisible. The problem existed whether signed in to the console session or an...
  3. Windows 11 File Explorer address and menu bars invisible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 File Explorer address and menu bars invisible: Suddenly on one of my Windows 11 Pro systems at home the address bar and menu bar became invisible. They were there and responded to mouse clicks and I could type in the address bar. But they are invisible. The problem existed whether signed in to the console session or an...
  4. How to Remove White Menu Bar from File Explorer while in Windows 11 Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove White Menu Bar from File Explorer while in Windows 11 Dark Mode: Does anyone know how to hide the white tool bar that randomly appears in file explorer in Windows 11? It appears whenever I change the wallpaper, or my laptop briefly does some computationally intensive tasks while running something like Photoshop, for example. I've also...
  5. How to Remove White Menu Bar from File Explorer while in Windows 11 Dark Mode

How to Remove White Menu Bar from File Explorer while in Windows 11 Dark Mode: Does anyone know how to hide the white tool bar that randomly appears in file explorer in Windows 11? It appears whenever I change the wallpaper, or my laptop briefly does some computationally intensive tasks while running something like Photoshop, for example. I've also...
  6. Windows 11: How to remove Edit With Clipchamp from File Explorer's context menu

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11: How to remove Edit With Clipchamp from File Explorer's context menu: Clipchamp is a new default application of Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system. Microsoft purchased the web-based video editor in 2021 and integrated it into development builds of Windows 11 in early 2022. [ATTACH] The free version of Clipchamp was not really usable back...
  7. Invisible Menu Bar buttons in Windows 11 File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible Menu Bar buttons in Windows 11 File Explorer: The Menubar buttons in the Windows 11 File Explorer is not visible. The entire Menubar is inactive as well. It will be really helpful if someone in this community can advise me about a solution to this malfunction....
  8. Invisible Menu Bar buttons in Windows 11 File Explorer

Invisible Menu Bar buttons in Windows 11 File Explorer: The Menubar buttons in the Windows 11 File Explorer is not visible. The entire Menubar is inactive as well. It will be really helpful if someone in this community can advise me about a solution to this malfunction....
  9. How to Remove Menu bar from Windows 11 File Explorer?

How to Remove Menu bar from Windows 11 File Explorer?: This menu bar appeared suddenly out of nowhere. Can anyone help me out to get rid of it. TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-menu-bar-from-windows-11-file/c16dceeb-7691-45a8-a5ee-7ff5db159162
  10. Remove Links/Files From Navigation Bar in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove Links/Files From Navigation Bar in File Explorer: A few days ago, my computer installed OneDrive for Business which I didn't need. In an effort to remove it, I ended up uninstalling OneDrive completely including my personal OneDrive and Microsoft Office for good measure. After installing it all back to my computer,...