Windows 10: How to remove "Microsoft Account" from calendar app in Windows 11?

Discus and support How to remove "Microsoft Account" from calendar app in Windows 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi!I am considering to start using Windows 11 default Calendar App and I haven't added any accounts yet..I am using a Local Account to login to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alessandro_0293, Jun 19, 2024.

1. How to remove "Microsoft Account" from calendar app in Windows 11?

Hi!I am considering to start using Windows 11 default Calendar App and I haven't added any accounts yet..I am using a Local Account to login to Windows.Thing is, when I open Calendar app, there appears on the left a "Microsoft account" with an empty Calendar in it.If I am correct, the "Microsoft account" appeared, when I went into : Settings->Privacy and security->Calendar and enabled access to Calendar and Mail with the Calendar app.Also notice that in the Calendar app, when I click Settings->Manage Accounts, there is not any account connected to Calendar. Not even my Microsoft Accou

:)

Alessandro_0293, Jun 19, 2024

2. How to remove "Microsoft Account" from calendars?

This deletes an account - but does NOT remove the Microsoft account calendar.

The question is: using the Calendar app on Windows 10, how can the "Microsoft account" calendar be removed? Under "Manage accounts" there is no Microsoft account listed.

Mark Knight, Jun 19, 2024
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Calendar app on Windows 10 Desktop shows Microsoft-Account calendar

We need your full cooperation to get this issue resolved for you.

Kindly double check all the accounts under Email, calendar, and contacts app in your
    Account settings.

Follow these steps to go to your Account settings page:

• Press the Windows key to launch the Start menu.
    • Type in Manage your Account and press Enter.

We need to make sure the Microsoft account you setup as login for your PC is the same Outlook account setup for the Email, calendar, contacts app in Windows 10. If there are other accounts currently added, kindly remove them first, restart your PC and add
    it again.

If the suggestion above doesn't work, feel free to post back so we can further troubleshoot.

Ferdz Amp, Jun 19, 2024
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

How to remove "Microsoft Account" from calendar app in Windows 11?

non removable account inside my calendar app

Hi Nathaniel,

There could either be a corrupted or a missing data file that has created this account on your Calendar app. We suggest that you reset the Calendar app. Kindly follow these steps to reset it:

• Go to Settings and select System.
    • On the left pane, click Apps & features.
    • Click Mail and Calendar app and select Advanced options.
    • Click Reset and set up your accounts on the Calendar and Mail app again.

See if the issue would be fixed after resetting the Mail and Calendar apps.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

If you found our suggestion helpful, mark this post as answer so we can help other Community members that have the same issue.

Jaune Bel, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

How to remove "Microsoft Account" from calendar app in Windows 11?

1. How to remove "Microsoft Account" from calendar app in Windows 11? - Similar Threads - remove Microsoft Account

2. How to remove "Microsoft Account" from calendar app in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove "Microsoft Account" from calendar app in Windows 11?: Hi!I am considering to start using Windows 11 default Calendar App and I haven't added any accounts yet..I am using a Local Account to login to Windows.Thing is, when I open Calendar app, there appears on the left a "Microsoft account" with an empty Calendar in it.If I am...
  3. How to remove "Microsoft Account" from calendars?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove "Microsoft Account" from calendars?: Hello, I have recently started using the windows 10 calendar app and I am not using any account to sync calendars with it. However, I noticed that I have a category called "Microsoft account" showing up with an empty calendar.I repeat, No account is configured in...
  4. How to remove "Microsoft Account" from calendars?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove "Microsoft Account" from calendars?: Hello, I have recently started using the windows 10 calendar app and I am not using any account to sync calendars with it. However, I noticed that I have a category called "Microsoft account" showing up with an empty calendar.I repeat, No account is configured in...
  5. How to remove "Microsoft Account" from calendars?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to remove "Microsoft Account" from calendars?

7. Removing Microsoft account from Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Microsoft account from Windows 11?: So the non-existent customer service at Microsoft decided to block my email account, without an explanation, without a recourse, and without any customer service to contact. So now, I have a blocked account on my windows 11 for sign in. Does anyone know how I can remove this...
  8. Removing Microsoft account from Windows 11?

Removing Microsoft account from Windows 11?: So the non-existent customer service at Microsoft decided to block my email account, without an explanation, without a recourse, and without any customer service to contact. So now, I have a blocked account on my windows 11 for sign in. Does anyone know how I can remove this...
  9. Windows 10 Calendar app - removing "Mircosoft account" calendar

Windows 10 Calendar app - removing "Mircosoft account" calendar: Hello, I have just now reinstalled Windows 10 on my laptop. All seems to have reinstalled fine. The one thing I have identified is that although I have not linked my Microsoft account for email and calendar, there is an entry in the calendar app for "Microsoft account". I...
  10. Windows 10 Calendar App, how to change event from microsoft to google account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Calendar App, how to change event from microsoft to google account?: https://prnt.sc/qtmawq When i create an event it uses the default microsoft account which doesnt allow me to sync with google calendar. How do I change which account the event is created under? Here is what it looks like when i create an event, I don't see an option to...