Windows 10: how to remove microsoft Pinyin Chinese(simplified, china) on windows 10 version 1903

Discus and support how to remove microsoft Pinyin Chinese(simplified, china) on windows 10 version 1903 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't remove microsoft Pinyin Chinese(simplified, china) on windows 10 version 1903... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by moaaz salah, Nov 20, 2019.

1. how to remove microsoft Pinyin Chinese(simplified, china) on windows 10 version 1903

I can't remove microsoft Pinyin Chinese(simplified, china) on windows 10 version 1903

:)

moaaz salah, Nov 20, 2019
  2. OTEC.CA Win User

Traditional Chinese pinyin keyboard in window 10

How to HanYuPinYin to input Traditional Chinese in Windows 10?

step 1: In Windows 10 , go to "settings"; "Time &" Language"; "Region & Language"; "Add a language"; "Chinese (Simplied)".

please note: the (Simplified) includes the Traditional words.

Step 2: under the "Language", select "中文(中华人民共和国)“;”Options“; ”Keyboards“;select ”Microsoft Pinyin“;”options“。

Step 3:under ”Microsoft PinYin“, select”Character sets”, choose A character sets from (simplified Chinese) to (Traditional Chinese). The job is done!

Please note: Although you can use this method to input hanyupinyin and get the traditional Chinese characters, but if you need to switch to Simplified Chinese, you have to go to the step 3 again and change the Character Set from Traditional Chinese to the
    Simplified Chinese. I hope Microsoft or its developers can add some patch to fix it so that in the future, users can easily switch language from English or Chinese Traditional or Chinese Simplified modes.

Some other people suggested to use HongKong Traditional Chinese and bopomofo keyboard, but you can not select the candidite font (同音字)。I think Microsoft engineer may fix this bug in the future.

OTEC.CA, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    How to make the Microsoft Pinyin really default to Chinese?!

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

In order to resolve this issue follow these steps:

1.In the Cortana box type ‘Region’.

2.Click on ‘Region and Language Settings’.

3.Click on ‘Add a Language’.

4.From the list of languages select Chinese Simplified.

5.Select Chinese (Simplified, China).

6.Click on Language pack available.

7.Click on Options button.

8.Wait for Download to complete.

9.Under Keyboards click on Add a keyboard

10.Click on Microsoft Pinyin Input method editor and choose the language editor of your choice.

Please check the above and let us know.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 20, 2019
  4. how to remove microsoft Pinyin Chinese(simplified, china) on windows 10 version 1903

Traditional Chinese pinyin keyboard in window 10

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

In order to resolve this issue follow these steps:

• In the Cortana box type ‘Region’.
    • Click on ‘Region and Language Settings’.
    • Click on ‘Add a Language’.
    • From the list of languages select Chinese Simplified.
    • Select Chinese (Simplified, China).
    • Click on Language pack available.
    • Click on Options button.
    • Wait for Download to complete.
    • Under Keyboards click on Add a keyboard
    • Click on Microsoft Pinyin Input method editor and choose the language editor of your choice.

Please check the above and let us know.

Thank you.

Mohan Suryanarayan, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

how to remove microsoft Pinyin Chinese(simplified, china) on windows 10 version 1903

1. how to remove microsoft Pinyin Chinese(simplified, china) on windows 10 version 1903 - Similar Threads - remove microsoft Pinyin

2. Unable to download the MIcrosoft Simplified Chinese Pinyin keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download the MIcrosoft Simplified Chinese Pinyin keyboard: I could not use the pinyin keyboard.When I changed to the Simplified Chinese China keyboard, a small window of 'Simplified Chinese IME dictionaries are not ready yet' popped out. When I tried to download the basic typing, handwriting, and speech recognition software, the...
  3. Unable to download the MIcrosoft Simplified Chinese Pinyin keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download the MIcrosoft Simplified Chinese Pinyin keyboard: I could not use the pinyin keyboard.When I changed to the Simplified Chinese China keyboard, a small window of 'Simplified Chinese IME dictionaries are not ready yet' popped out. When I tried to download the basic typing, handwriting, and speech recognition software, the...
  4. Unable to install Microsoft pinyin for Simplified Chinese Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Microsoft pinyin for Simplified Chinese Language: 1. I already instaleed chinese language pack in my Windows setting app2. However, everytime i switch my typing language to Chinese, it doesn't works and this notification comes out3. I click on the notification and get into the language section in setting app4. I add a new...
  5. Unable to install Microsoft pinyin for Simplified Chinese Language

Unable to install Microsoft pinyin for Simplified Chinese Language: 1. I already instaleed chinese language pack in my Windows setting app2. However, everytime i switch my typing language to Chinese, it doesn't works and this notification comes out3. I click on the notification and get into the language section in setting app4. I add a new...
  6. How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol: How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China from the list so that I can easly toggle between the other main two languages I am actually using.I tried many soltuions proposed in previous threads but with no luck. This what shows looking into the input...
  7. How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol

How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol: How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China from the list so that I can easly toggle between the other main two languages I am actually using.I tried many soltuions proposed in previous threads but with no luck. This what shows looking into the input...
  8. The Pinyin for the Simplified Chinese Keyboard Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Pinyin for the Simplified Chinese Keyboard Doesn't Work: I've been trying for hours to get the pinyin to work but still hasn't. Whenever I try to add tones to the letters, it just turns into the regular numbers. I don't know how it stopped working in the first place and i need it to work so that I can be able to add pronunciation...
  9. How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US"

How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US": The highlighted item below, how to remove it I mean completely, 100% remove? Windows 10 version 1803. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-to-chinese-simplified-china-chinese/162c61ac-ebd8-4765-9a4e-d36762e61f72
  10. chinese Simplified,China

chinese Simplified,China: I can not remove that langue from my PC[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chinese-simplifiedchina/331a05de-15d6-4fc7-aa5a-6d0d4b350207

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft pinyin remove

2. how do you remove pinyin chinese characters from a windows 10 pc

3. remove MS pinyin

4. how to delete microsoft pinyn,
  5. remove microsoft pinyin