Windows 10: How to remove "Mobile Device Managment policies" from my private desktop? Accidentally...

Discus and support How to remove "Mobile Device Managment policies" from my private desktop? Accidentally... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a problem and I can't find an answer, even after searching for hours on the internet. Our school recently started working with Microsoft Teams... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MvdvOR., Apr 9, 2020.

1. MvdvOR. Win User

How to remove "Mobile Device Managment policies" from my private desktop? Accidentally...

I have a problem and I can't find an answer, even after searching for hours on the internet.

Our school recently started working with Microsoft Teams and Office 365 because of the COVID-19 situation.
    When installing Microsoft teams on my own private computer, not the one that was provided to us, I accidentally checked the "allow my organization to manage my device" box.

How to remove "Mobile Device Managment policies" from my private desktop? Accidentally... 39d11eb3-cbbb-4062-83b1-524adb60f272?upload=true.jpg

A little while after installing Microsoft Teams my PC restarted and it stated that my organisation wanted me to make a new pincode for logging in.

My Windows Version also got automatically updated.
    Then I noticed the following 2 notifications:

How to remove "Mobile Device Managment policies" from my private desktop? Accidentally... c38d6a0f-8098-4f9b-a735-f3a6da071e6e?upload=true.jpg

How to remove "Mobile Device Managment policies" from my private desktop? Accidentally... c4a1e0ca-f4e0-48c4-857d-d47450c9ba67?upload=true.jpg

My question is: How do I reverse all of this?
    I want to disallow my organization to manage my device and I want to remove all the policies mentioned above.

I already tried logging out and disconnecting my school account under the tab "Access work or school", but to no avail, even after restarting my pc.

:)

MvdvOR., Apr 9, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Windows Mobile Device Center error

Sync center will provide the synchronization required. You will need to reconfigure the sync. Follow these steps:

1. Windows key + X > Control Panel > Sync Center
    2. Select Sync step
    3. Connect your device via USB

Nice pic of Windows Mobile 6.5 devices. I still own a HTC HD2 and its still my favorite Windows Mobile 6.5 device How to remove "Mobile Device Managment policies" from my private desktop? Accidentally... :)

Anthony Bartolo, Apr 9, 2020
  4. How to remove "Mobile Device Managment policies" from my private desktop? Accidentally...

Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

How to remove "Mobile Device Managment policies" from my private desktop? Accidentally...

1. How to remove "Mobile Device Managment policies" from my private desktop? Accidentally... - Similar Threads - remove Mobile Device

2. Remove 'Mobile devices' From Task manager>Startup apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove 'Mobile devices' From Task manager>Startup apps: I've removed 'Phone link' but can't remove 'Mobile devices' from the Task manager>Startup apps. What ever it is it doesn't work. When I click 'Properties'I get the error: "Windows cannot find 'CrossdeviceService.exe'...I have disabled it but I'd like to remove it.I used an...
  3. Remove 'Mobile devices' From Task manager>Startup apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove 'Mobile devices' From Task manager>Startup apps: I've removed 'Phone link' but can't remove 'Mobile devices' from the Task manager>Startup apps. What ever it is it doesn't work. When I click 'Properties'I get the error: "Windows cannot find 'CrossdeviceService.exe'...I have disabled it but I'd like to remove it.I used an...
  4. Device accidentally removed from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device accidentally removed from Microsoft account: Hi there,I've looked online but all the tips seem not to be working.I have accidentally removed my new DELL PC from my Microsoft account. Now it doesn't let me add it back: I've tried logging in and out, accessing the app store and downloading an app, I tried adding it...
  5. Device accidentally removed from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device accidentally removed from Microsoft account: Hi there,I've looked online but all the tips seem not to be working.I have accidentally removed my new DELL PC from my Microsoft account. Now it doesn't let me add it back: I've tried logging in and out, accessing the app store and downloading an app, I tried adding it...
  6. Accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager: Ok so I was trying to fix my bluetooth since it suddenly just went off and I couldnt find it in the tab, long story short I accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager and now I need help trying to fix this thanks in advance if someone would answer Laptop is a...
  7. How to remove mobile device management policies?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove mobile device management policies?: I cant change setting because of policies set by "mobile device management". I didnt set these and no tutorial i can find has helped. submitted by /u/Giraffe_Boi [link] [comments]...
  8. Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager: Hi, I have purchased a Bluetooth dongle from tplink UB400, this device is just plug and play for windows 10 and does not require drivers. In an attempt to change a setting i uninstalled everything under Bluetooth in device manager, now this device is no longer working. I...
  9. Accidentally removed devices from account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Accidentally removed devices from account: Just as the title states, I removed some of my devices that were on my account, that I no longer have in my possession. The problem is, on this new laptop that I have I am not able to activate windows on it for some reason, even when I tried to use the "changed hardware...
  10. Remove policies in my device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove policies in my device: Hello Folks! there is always a "some settings are managed by your org" message popping up after the upgrade. I have used once my device for the company use and then I have removed the MDM . but still, it shows some policies exist in the system. Could you please Advice...