Windows 10: How to remove msftconnecttest redirect error

Discus and support How to remove msftconnecttest redirect error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Have you ever wondered how Windows figures out if you have a stable internet connection? It takes a few seconds, usually for Windows, to tell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 6, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to remove msftconnecttest redirect error

WinClub, Mar 6, 2020

2. msftconnecttest redirect not working on windows 10 public wifi

Seems odd that I can get onto the login page on my iphone (which apparently does not use msftconnecttest as an interim step, but not the laptop.

Can I bypass this msftconnecttest step manually?

Laforestrx, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Redirect Error

I have completed all steps recommended and still have the redirect error, the web page doesn't load. It does not redirect to another site.

SirWilliam001, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Ṣmeed Win User

Ṣmeed, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

1. How to remove msftconnecttest redirect error - Similar Threads - remove msftconnecttest redirect

2. How to remove yahoo redirect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove yahoo redirect: On my chrome browser it keeps redirecting to yahoo. I have ran antivirus, rKill and looked for malicious extensions or installed apps and there are no suspicious files or threats detected but the issue is very much there as I cannot use chrome on my laptop. Please advise on...
  3. How to remove yahoo redirect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove yahoo redirect: On my chrome browser it keeps redirecting to yahoo. I have ran antivirus, rKill and looked for malicious extensions or installed apps and there are no suspicious files or threats detected but the issue is very much there as I cannot use chrome on my laptop. Please advise on...
  4. Redirection error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redirection error.: Either the user or admin account after logged in can't navigate to default page. I'm using asp.net mvc scaffolded in identity.I used the sweetalert2 as javascript in my login.I tried different ways of functionalities to solve this problem but yet i still couldn't find the...
  5. Redirection error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redirection error.: Either the user or admin account after logged in can't navigate to default page. I'm using asp.net mvc scaffolded in identity.I used the sweetalert2 as javascript in my login.I tried different ways of functionalities to solve this problem but yet i still couldn't find the...
  6. Weird un removable redirecting virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird un removable redirecting virus?: So i got Dell G7, use it for music production, few months a go I downloaded a plugin from a random site (no one to blame but me) and got hacked/virus, got money taken from my card, after that i reset all my cards, ran like 6-7 anti malware softwares and it seemed clean, then...
  7. Remove Bing Redirect

in Cortana
    Remove Bing Redirect: I HATE Bing. No matter what is set as my default search engine, it redirects to Bing. How do I remove Bing forever from my laptop. My laptop is a Lenova and came with Bing. I prefer Chrome. HELP!!!...
  8. How do you remove the Bing redirect virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you remove the Bing redirect virus?: How do you remove the Bing redirect virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-the-bing-redirect-virus/11a89904-13db-417d-aaed-81cb8ce43263"
  9. Bodelen.com POP-UP redirect – How to Remove this adware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bodelen.com POP-UP redirect – How to Remove this adware?: Bodelen.com POP-UP redirect – How to Remove this adware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/bodelencom-pop-up-redirect-how-to-remove-this/45a26891-b7ce-49e8-b003-d32e598cbbfd
  10. msftconnecttest redirect not working on windows 10 public wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    msftconnecttest redirect not working on windows 10 public wifi: Hi I have been having problems with public wifi on my laptop since last Nov. Running windows 10. Every time I try to connect to internet with a restricted site (ie requiring a login/password) browser opens to msftconnecttest://redirect and never goes any further - get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to remove msftconnecttest redirect

2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redirect/003558f8-7139-46e5-b65b-2afd1bf20c21

3. cant get msftconnecttest to load in browser

4. while connecting internet it redirects to http://www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect