Windows 10: how to remove my deceased father and add my self to his laptop

Discus and support how to remove my deceased father and add my self to his laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to remove my deceased father and add my self to his laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael Mowry, May 15, 2024.

1. how to remove my deceased father and add my self to his laptop

how to remove my deceased father and add my self to his laptop

:)

Michael Mowry, May 15, 2024

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 15, 2024
  3. Deceased Father and needing computer access

Hello,

My father passed away and he has 2 computers which I do not know the passwords to as he had changed them and forgot what they were. I need t get into these to get all the information off of them for bills and private information. I attempted the security
    questions and got a message stating I did not answer enough.

Please help me to get into these computers thanks.

RichardMuggle, May 15, 2024
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 15, 2024
Thema:

1. how to remove my deceased father and add my self to his laptop - Similar Threads - remove deceased father

2. how to remove my deceased father and add my self to his laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove my deceased father and add my self to his laptop: how to remove my deceased father and add my self to his laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-my-deceased-father-and-add-my-self/e1f4d677-a0b0-4b06-918b-ac6fb1515860
  3. how to remove my deceased father and add my self to his laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove my deceased father and add my self to his laptop: how to remove my deceased father and add my self to his laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-my-deceased-father-and-add-my-self/e1f4d677-a0b0-4b06-918b-ac6fb1515860
  4. I'm trying to get on my deceased father's laptop but I don't know none of his info and I...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm trying to get on my deceased father's laptop but I don't know none of his info and I...: I'm trying to keep all his pictures and music but he didn't have a SD card to save any of and I'm afraid to reset for in case I lose it all...
  5. I'm trying to get on my deceased father's laptop but I don't know none of his info and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to get on my deceased father's laptop but I don't know none of his info and I...: I'm trying to keep all his pictures and music but he didn't have a SD card to save any of and I'm afraid to reset for in case I lose it all...
  6. I'm trying to get on my deceased father's laptop but I don't know none of his info and I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do I remove my deceased father's admin account off my computer?

How do I remove my deceased father's admin account off my computer?: Since I don't have access to this admin account, you can assume that it definitely held me back from a lot of my school assignments, as well as downloading other games. I've tried looking for the password thru his things and I can't find the pin I need. I don't have money for...
  8. How do I remove my deceased father's admin account off my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove my deceased father's admin account off my computer?: Since I don't have access to this admin account, you can assume that it definitely held me back from a lot of my school assignments, as well as downloading other games. I've tried looking for the password thru his things and I can't find the pin I need. I don't have money for...
  9. How do I remove my deceased father's admin account off my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Deceased husband - change the administrator on his laptop

Deceased husband - change the administrator on his laptop: My husband unexpectedly died in December. I have access to his laptop we were open with our passwords and have only just felt ready to switch his laptop on so I can transfer any photos etc. I want to keep it, always good to have a spare but I don't like seeing his name on...