Windows 10: How to remove my download games Icons?

Discus and support How to remove my download games Icons? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The new task view bar, How can I delete the Icons (left side of screen) (games I may download). When I click the task view bar, the Icons come up but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JaniceChapman, Oct 27, 2018.

1. How to remove my download games Icons?

The new task view bar, How can I delete the Icons (left side of screen) (games I may download). When I click the task view bar, the Icons come up but go away again. I can't keep them on the screen long enough to delete them off the screen. I can't empty my waste basket either. The Icon are taking up space I can be using. Help

:)

JaniceChapman, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Oct 27, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

How to remove my download games Icons?

How to remove the icons after uninstal(deleting) gpu-z from notification area?

The issue is that there is no mechanism to remove individual icons from that list.

Only clear the whole list (which is what your VBS script does).

All programs have the same issue

W1zzard, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

How to remove my download games Icons?

1. How to remove my download games Icons? - Similar Threads - remove download games

2. How to remove this icon or shortcut?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this icon or shortcut?: As the following pictures show, how do I remove the icon or shortcut? It can't be deleted using conventional way, yet can't be removed using other softwares too. Some more, can't find it under command prompt, as well.Any inputs will be very much appreciated....
  3. How to remove this icon or shortcut?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove this icon or shortcut?: As the following pictures show, how do I remove the icon or shortcut? It can't be deleted using conventional way, yet can't be removed using other softwares too. Some more, can't find it under command prompt, as well.Any inputs will be very much appreciated....
  4. How to remove this icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove this icon?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rpxcv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kmpd6d/how_to_remove_this_icon/
  5. how to download games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to download games: ok for some reason it asks me to put my gmail then it says where do u wanna install it im like bruh i put in my gmail for nothing tf plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-games/ec3d42f7-e761-42b5-967a-6c778508cf99
  6. How to download my games in my sshd when it keeps downloading my games to my ssd?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to download my games in my sshd when it keeps downloading my games to my ssd?: I just recently put in a sshd in my hard drive slot on my dell g7 7588 gaming laptop and i got everything set up but i dont know how to download the games into the sshd, it keeps downloading everything into the ssd instead of the sshd how do i get it to download onto my sshd,...
  7. How to remove icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove icons: Hey I have a lot of icons of like games files and stuff and I would like to remove them from the desktop without deleting the whole app. submitted by /u/AweCookies [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i69cf0/how_to_remove_icons/
  8. how to download a game?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to download a game?: Hi, i'm sure I'm being stupid, sorry, but how do I get a game downloaded?? I have a purchase confirmation saying I have bought MInecraft. I then follow the steps and get "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in...
  9. How to remove arrow icons on file icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove arrow icons on file icons: Yesterday, these icons started to appear on my files. Does anyone know what they are and how to get rid of them? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-arrow-icons-on-file-icons/083a0ea5-3b3e-43e7-998b-f74239d0adfa"
  10. How to remove hidden icons

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove hidden icons: ok so i have googled this problem but all i can find is several different links on how to choose what icons that appeasr on your taskbar and thats not what i wanna do. i wanna close down or at least hide the programs that i have in my hidden icons area how do i do that?...