Windows 10: How to remove my review from ms store

Discus and support How to remove my review from ms store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I wrote a review for one of the products available on the MS StoreI would like to delete this review, how do I do it?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by devnull4, May 5, 2021.

1. devnull4 Win User

How to remove my review from ms store

I wrote a review for one of the products available on the MS StoreI would like to delete this review, how do I do it?

:)

devnull4, May 5, 2021

2. Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we appreciate the effort and time that you have taken to provide your review on store apps. However, we would suggest you to try signing out from Microsoft Store and sign in back and check if you are getting the
    Update option. If the issue still persists, please follow the steps mentioned below and check.

1. Search for wsreset.exe in search bar.
    2. Right click on the Run command and select Run as administrator.
    3. A command prompt window will open after which the Microsoft Store will open.
    4. Then try updating the review.

You can also log on to online
    Microsoft Store
    and provide your review suggestions.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, May 5, 2021
  3. How to see all reviews from all countries in the store?

Hi Ruben,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• On the Start screen, tap or click Store to open the Windows Store.
    • Search or browse for the app, and then tap or click it.
    • Under Ratings and reviews, click on Show all option.
    • You shall get all reviews on that particular app.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 5, 2021
  4. How to remove my review from ms store

Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Remove App downloaded from Microsoft Store App Store because:

I mistakenly downloaded on PC (MS Surface). When I try to install the app on my phone, it says - already owned. But I cannot get access to, or install it, on the phone. I have tried all steps as suggested in link below.

Microsoft store says i already own the app

I can hide the app in my account library on the pc but to no affect on the phone.

The app does not appear on either the PC Application list (in Settings), nor in the phone list of Apps.

I want to install the app on my phone.

CSCSCSCS_001, May 5, 2021
Thema:

How to remove my review from ms store

1. How to remove my review from ms store - Similar Threads - remove review store

2. Why can I not review on the Windows/MS Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can I not review on the Windows/MS Store?: I am wanting to review an app on the store and there is no "write a review" link or stars to click on.It shows me its current reviews, though there is no actual review to show. I have tried pressing Win key + I and all that does is bring up is settings I thought maybe its L...
  3. Why can I not review on the Windows/MS Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not review on the Windows/MS Store?: I am wanting to review an app on the store and there is no "write a review" link or stars to click on.It shows me its current reviews, though there is no actual review to show. I have tried pressing Win key + I and all that does is bring up is settings I thought maybe its L...
  4. Why can I not review on the Windows/MS Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. remove microsoft store review

remove microsoft store review: can anyone remove my microsoft store review?i dont want my name there.chat support is useless. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-microsoft-store-review/97f16c12-2124-400d-b812-d09d21d22069
  6. How to delete my review on Microsoft Store

How to delete my review on Microsoft Store: Hi, there. As I posted here on the Feedback Hub: https://aka.ms/AAbmxn5 I would like to remove my review on an app called SimpleNote. Its problem has been solved. URL : https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NXQQ40LDW3X Title : TERRIBLE MALFUNCTIONS Is there any...
  7. How do I remove an app from my MS store Library?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove an app from my MS store Library?: Hi, just been using the MS store for the first time. I tried out an eReader but it wasn't great so I got a different one. I've uninstalled the app but it's still in my library, how to I remove it? I was able to atleast hide the pre-installed stuff but that doesn't seem to be...
  8. Remove Unused Trash from MS Store

Remove Unused Trash from MS Store: I downloaded applications from the MS Store that are absolutely useless and wish to delete them from my history. Tell me how to do this, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-unused-trash-from-ms-store/d8d9f242-de6a-4269-ab58-1cfabb21052f
  9. How to edit my windows store review?

How to edit my windows store review?: I had given a one star rating and a bad review to an app (Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020) which did not work when I tried using it. But later the publisher reached out to me and I got the app working again. After using the app I realized that it is a good app and deserves a...
  10. How do i remove my review in Microsoft Store?

How do i remove my review in Microsoft Store?: Just an hour ago or so, i posted a review on the Scratch Desktop app on the Microsoft Store. When i posted the review, i found out that there was my real name in it. And i don't like that at all. I need to delete that review as soon as possible! The problem is, i can't find...