Windows 10: How to remove my school from my school

Discus and support How to remove my school from my school in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I got this pc for school and like there is a lot of restrictions. I cant update my pc, I'm not even suposed to be admin I don't know how my friend did... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by amirhal houssine, Jul 26, 2020.

1. How to remove my school from my school

I got this pc for school and like there is a lot of restrictions. I cant update my pc, I'm not even suposed to be admin I don't know how my friend did it but I have admin on my pc and I can't download stuff on the microsoft store. I really wanna download dolby atmos. I'm not even is this program anymore so idc btw I paid for the pc so it's me. I can't reset it.... I dont wanna re install windows because I'm going to lose my license. When I'm logging in I need to put my school password. So, how do I remove all my school **** from my pc?

thx

Amir

:)

amirhal houssine, Jul 26, 2020

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jul 26, 2020
  3. CandyDan Win User
    Cannot remove decommissioned school email from my computer

Hi, I recently left school and as a result the school have turned off my access to my personal school email account. Since that happened i keep receiving windows notifications asking to verify my organisational account (very annoying). When i go to verify
    using my credentials which were previously correct i am denied access to the school email meaning i am unable to verify - I have tried to remove the school email account in settings under "Email and accounts" but to manage the account i need to be able to
    sign into it and have also tried to remove it through the mail settings itself

Thanks, Dan

CandyDan, Jul 26, 2020
  4. How to remove my school from my school

2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

How to remove my school from my school

1. How to remove my school from my school - Similar Threads - remove school school

2. remove school mail account from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove school mail account from my computer: i at some point decided to log in with my school mail to my main pc and i cant find anywhere to remove the account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-school-mail-account-from-my-computer/48b5f44a-e176-41ae-aff4-794ae552a7ea
  3. remove school mail account from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove school mail account from my computer: i at some point decided to log in with my school mail to my main pc and i cant find anywhere to remove the account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-school-mail-account-from-my-computer/48b5f44a-e176-41ae-aff4-794ae552a7ea
  4. HOW TO REMOVE AUTHENTICATOR FROM MY SCHOOL MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO REMOVE AUTHENTICATOR FROM MY SCHOOL MICROSOFT ACCOUNT: I have tried to remove this authenticator from my school account so that I can access the notes on my Microsoft Teams but it isn't working... anytime I want to log into the account it opens up the authenticator and tells me that verification needs to be done and I have done...
  5. HOW TO REMOVE AUTHENTICATOR FROM MY SCHOOL MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

HOW TO REMOVE AUTHENTICATOR FROM MY SCHOOL MICROSOFT ACCOUNT: I have tried to remove this authenticator from my school account so that I can access the notes on my Microsoft Teams but it isn't working... anytime I want to log into the account it opens up the authenticator and tells me that verification needs to be done and I have done...
  6. How to remove a work or school account from my device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a work or school account from my device?: I've tried multiple solutions but none have worked.I had a friend use my laptop and they put their account in, this was long ago and they've left the organization so now I'm trying to remove the account but nothing seems to be working.There is a 'remove' button under account...
  7. How to remove a work or school account from my device?

How to remove a work or school account from my device?: I've tried multiple solutions but none have worked.I had a friend use my laptop and they put their account in, this was long ago and they've left the organization so now I'm trying to remove the account but nothing seems to be working.There is a 'remove' button under account...
  8. Cannot remove device from my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove device from my school account: Hello,Recently I had an issue with my laptop so I switched over to a friends for a few days. I am a University student so I have been given an account that is able to use the Office apps such as Outlook and whatnot. Anyway, this is an account that I use for strictly my...
  9. Cannot remove device from my school account

Cannot remove device from my school account: Hello,Recently I had an issue with my laptop so I switched over to a friends for a few days. I am a University student so I have been given an account that is able to use the Office apps such as Outlook and whatnot. Anyway, this is an account that I use for strictly my...
  10. Cannot remove device from my school account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security