Windows 10: How to remove Narrator or voice when app is open. Narrator is OFF but voice contiues on...

Discus and support How to remove Narrator or voice when app is open. Narrator is OFF but voice contiues on... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to remove Narrator or other voice from apps. Just started since MS upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Abraham DovidHazan, Dec 17, 2019.

1. How to remove Narrator or voice when app is open. Narrator is OFF but voice contiues on...

How to remove Narrator or other voice from apps. Just started since MS upgrade

:)

Abraham DovidHazan, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Dec 17, 2019
  3. narrator voice

how do I change narrator voice on kindle pc?

KingsKid1938, Dec 17, 2019
  4. How to remove Narrator or voice when app is open. Narrator is OFF but voice contiues on...

Narrator voice randomly speaking on Windows 10

Thanks for the clarification.

I would recommend updating to 1809 because I have way more settings than you do in your 1803 version; unless you just didn't post all of your settings. In either case, I would highly recommend version 1809, as it is the latest Windows build.

How to remove Narrator or voice when app is open.  Narrator is OFF but voice contiues on... [​IMG]

How to remove Narrator or voice when app is open.  Narrator is OFF but voice contiues on... [​IMG]

EyeInTheSky, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

How to remove Narrator or voice when app is open. Narrator is OFF but voice contiues on...

1. How to remove Narrator or voice when app is open. Narrator is OFF but voice contiues on... - Similar Threads - remove Narrator voice

2. Narrator - Set voice for unsupported language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Narrator - Set voice for unsupported language: I'm trying to set up Narrator for a visually impaired user who is fluent in English, German, and Sicilian. Unfortunately, Narrator does not support Sicilian. The user told me that the next best option would be Catalan, which Narrator does support.What I'm trying to do is have...
  3. Narrator - Set voice for unsupported language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Narrator - Set voice for unsupported language: I'm trying to set up Narrator for a visually impaired user who is fluent in English, German, and Sicilian. Unfortunately, Narrator does not support Sicilian. The user told me that the next best option would be Catalan, which Narrator does support.What I'm trying to do is have...
  4. Narrator Voice at Log in Win 10 2004

in Windows 10 Support
    Narrator Voice at Log in Win 10 2004: Hello All, In my log in screen, if I chose "Ease of access" icon, I always get the narrator voice. I want to shut that voice off PERIOD. I've look though many of the "Narrator" threads but still can't find the answer. Anybody ? Thank you, Oscar 168506
  5. disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition: please need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-the-narrator-voice-on-age-of-empires/85bc2081-95b3-40ac-99b7-cb83ca718a10
  6. Constant narration WITH narration turned off.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Constant narration WITH narration turned off.: When I open a web page, many times I get the female voice describing the subject of the page I just opened. When I research the problem, all help sites say to turn off the narrator. The narrator is off but she still remains. It's annoying. I figured it's Cortana which I tried...
  7. narrator voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    narrator voice: how do I change narrator voice on kindle pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/narrator-voice/0ce56db3-3502-4fcb-ac48-c60b075a66f2
  8. Narrator voice randomly speaking on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Narrator voice randomly speaking on Windows 10: I am experience annoying problem where this narrator voice will randomly speak I made sure Use Narrator is turn turned off and unchecked the shortcut key. But I am still experience this problem of the voice randomly speaking. Windows version : 1803 119983
  9. Turn On or Off Narrator Voice Emphasize Formatted Text in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Narrator Voice Emphasize Formatted Text in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Narrator Voice Emphasize Formatted Text in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Narrator Voice Emphasize Formatted Text in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a display or mouse...
  10. Customize Narrator Voice in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Narrator Voice in Windows 10: How to: Customize Narrator Voice in Windows 10 How to Customize Narrator Voice in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a display or mouse to complete common tasks if youre blind or have low vision....