Windows 10: How to remove NDIS USB tethering driver?

Discus and support How to remove NDIS USB tethering driver? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey ho, issues AGAIN. So im still insider and running build 10240 with the newest definition updates and so on and Ive been using Jolla now and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by batlhilz, Aug 10, 2015.

1. batlhilz Win User

How to remove NDIS USB tethering driver?

Hey ho, issues AGAIN.

So im still insider and running build 10240 with the newest definition updates and so on and Ive been using Jolla now and then for USB tethering, its been working.

Updated Jolla yesterday to aaslakkajärvi-build and now it doesnt work. Somehow the NDIS driver is "corrupted" or what so ever, I have no idea. The problem itself, is that I cannot for some reason fully delete / uninstall the driver, as it keeps popping back up, when I reconnect my phone. Any tips to remove it completely?

:)

batlhilz, Aug 10, 2015
  2. Zibri Win User

USB Tethering creating new names each time.

I just found an easier way to avoid windows (10) to generate a new network number and reset the settings:

Tether your phone using USB, then:

Open device manager and find "Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device"

Then go to properties, advanced, select network address and assign a value.

That's it.

Zibri, Aug 10, 2015
  3. bhimat Win User
    bhimat, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

How to remove NDIS USB tethering driver?

1. How to remove NDIS USB tethering driver? - Similar Threads - remove NDIS USB

2. usb tethering not working, now "Remote NDIS" is hidden under device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb tethering not working, now "Remote NDIS" is hidden under device manager: I've been trying to get USB tethering working with my android phone and I can't get it to work. I updated the driver, changed it from "NDIS based Internet Sharing Device" to "Remote NDIS Compatible Device" and back. Now neither of those even show up in device manager anymore...
  3. usb tethering not working, now "Remote NDIS" is hidden under device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb tethering not working, now "Remote NDIS" is hidden under device manager: I've been trying to get USB tethering working with my android phone and I can't get it to work. I updated the driver, changed it from "NDIS based Internet Sharing Device" to "Remote NDIS Compatible Device" and back. Now neither of those even show up in device manager anymore...
  4. usb tethering not working, now "Remote NDIS" is hidden under device manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Remove NDIS USB tethering driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remove NDIS USB tethering driver: I want to How remove NDIS USB tethering driver completely! but for some reason I cannot fully delete / uninstall the driver, as it keeps popping back up when I reconnect my phone. of course I restarted the computer - did nothing... what is the problem? no way to remove a...
  6. Windows 10 USB tethering problem, no NDIS in device manager.

Windows 10 USB tethering problem, no NDIS in device manager.: This is getting frustrating. Have tried installing a internet connection via USB but can not make it work. I have no NDIS showing up in the device manager. Windows 10 is running on a HP Probook. How do I add USB tethering from a smartphone to Windows 10?...
  7. USB Tethering

USB Tethering: Hi! I am already sittting on this problem for multiple hours now. I tried to connect my phone per USB Tethering, like I normally and have normally done, for the past couple weeks, since my Router went bye-bye. But this time, it wouldn´t connect. I tried fixing it by not...
  8. USB Tethering Driver Issues

USB Tethering Driver Issues: Hello I am currently doing online learning, and my internet is super slow, so the school sent us some Verizon Jetpack hotspots. The model I have is the 8800L on an unlimited plan. I don't know the password to the device, as it's meant to auto-connect to my chromebook, but I...
  9. USB TETHERING

USB TETHERING: Hello, Usb tethering isn't working for me. i tried everything. Different usb cable, restarting pc and phone, updating pc and phone. I tried to go to device manager and fix it through there but i couldn't find Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device. Can anyone please...
  10. USB Tethering Driver.

USB Tethering Driver.: I need help with USB Tethering File Transfers from my LG LML212VL Rebel 4 Cell Phone to my Windows 10 Dell Laptop. Help! Looking for a Driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-tethering-driver/1e201c99-8f04-4e54-a8ba-c0dbdfa29291

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset number network usb tethering

2. how to uninstall usb tethering

3. Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device Network address