Windows 10: How to remove 'Network locations' from Explorer tree?

Discus and support How to remove 'Network locations' from Explorer tree? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, is there any option or way to remove 'Network locations' from Explorer tree? Maybe with a registry edit [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TianaLucas, Jul 13, 2020.

1. How to remove 'Network locations' from Explorer tree?

Hi, is there any option or way to remove 'Network locations' from Explorer tree? Maybe with a registry edit

How to remove 'Network locations' from Explorer tree? 4cbfb94c-c5f4-4af3-8e1b-bf3ef0fe416b?upload=true.jpg

:)

TianaLucas, Jul 13, 2020
  2. gogreen Win User

Remove "network locations" from Windows Explorer

How do I remove "Network Locations" from Windows Explorer without turning off my network? I just don't want to view it in Windows Explorer.

gogreen, Jul 13, 2020
  3. TairikuOkami, Jul 13, 2020
  4. mykou Win User

How to remove 'Network locations' from Explorer tree?

Remove "network locations" from Windows Explorer

Hi

not sure if it works for you but I did the opposite lol

type "Network Shortcuts " ( without quotes ) in explorer adress bar

then you should see shortcuts of your network devices and get rid of them

How to remove 'Network locations' from Explorer tree? [​IMG]

I create shortcuts to have that ( strangely I didn't have them yet.....)

How to remove 'Network locations' from Explorer tree? [​IMG]

mykou, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

How to remove 'Network locations' from Explorer tree?

1. How to remove 'Network locations' from Explorer tree? - Similar Threads - remove 'Network locations'

2. File Explorer Tree Structure changed

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Tree Structure changed: My Windows was set up badly and I was trying to make my User desktop be my laptop desktop. I changed the location of my user Desktop to C: and now My file explorer structure looks like this: [img] how do i get it back to normal with "This PC" at the top of the tree 160908
  3. Unable to remove deleted location from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to remove deleted location from File Explorer: Hi All, I used to have a software called Kiteworks installed on my machine. The app was terrible and didn't work for me so I uninstalled it. Unfortunately I'm still stuck with the location in file explorer which I can't remove please see screenshot. Any idea how I can get...
  4. How to remove disk letter from explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to remove disk letter from explorer: Hello, I have in explorer disk letter J: of non existing disk. [img] When I go to disk manager, all my disk has own letters. So I would like to remove this letter from explorer. Here is image when I clicked on properties of J: drive [img] Is there any possibility to...
  5. Can't Remove Network Location from File Explorer

Can't Remove Network Location from File Explorer: I have an application that when installed, also created a network location in File Explorer. It was mapped to an S:\ drive and named Workplace. That application has been uninstalled, however, the network location is left behind. I can't delete it. I figure it needs to be...
  6. How to remove bing from file explorer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove bing from file explorer: This must be from a very recent update to Windows 10. In file explorer, the Locations field dropdown now contains "Quick Access" with the bing logo. If I type something, then it opens bing.com. How do I permanently remove any reference to or connection with bing?...
  7. Remove "network locations" from Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove "network locations" from Windows Explorer: How do I remove "Network Locations" from Windows Explorer without turning off my network? I just don't want to view it in Windows Explorer. 26450
  8. Windows Explorer Can't Access Network Location

Windows Explorer Can't Access Network Location: I've been using a for about 2 months with SMB shares. but I have this pc that cant connect to the nas and says "could not access network Location. Every other pc on my network works fine but this one cant connect to it. but when i use a program like ip scanner it detects it...
  9. Remove network location

Remove network location: Hi im trying to remove an old network location, but i cant figure out how to do so. i tried to disconnect drives but nothing comes up. [img] [img] [img] 66442
  10. Stop Windows Explorer from expanding folders tree

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop Windows Explorer from expanding folders tree: Hi. How to stop Windows Explorer from expanding folders tree when exploring folders? I'd prefer a .reg/.cmd file. Thanks! 53760