Windows 10: How to remove NETWORK PROPERTIES ?

Discus and support How to remove NETWORK PROPERTIES ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Under Settings > Network & Internet > View your network properties there are some details of some previously connected network... one of the example... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shuvashish Sahoo, Sep 26, 2018.

1. How to remove NETWORK PROPERTIES ?

Under Settings > Network & Internet > View your network properties there are some details of some previously connected network...

one of the example is bellow

Name: Local Area Connection* 21

Description: Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #12

Physical address (MAC): (something)

Maximum transmission unit: 1500

Link speed (Receive/Transmit): 54/72 (Mbps)

IPv4 address: (something)

IPv6 address: (something)

Default gateway: (something)

DNS servers: (something)

DNS domain name:
    DNS connection suffix:
    DNS search suffix list:
    Network name:
    Network category: Public
    Connectivity (IPv4/IPv6): Connected to Internet

How to remove NETWORK PROPERTIES ? 7d7c1f6d-5cb2-48b1-a5d5-2e8707a861d3?upload=true.png How to remove NETWORK PROPERTIES ? 0dd8d660-f8fc-4dbf-b34b-8a19dbb6dee1?upload=true.png How to remove NETWORK PROPERTIES ? 875e6221-0e4a-496a-a928-8247fd8a6cf0?upload=true.png screenshots

These are just annoying... Can anyone tell me how to remove them all please...

thanks How to remove NETWORK PROPERTIES ? :)

:)

Shuvashish Sahoo, Sep 26, 2018
  2. doxey2 Win User

Add or Remove Network from Navigation Pane in Windows 10

Brink,

I followed all of the steps and was not able to see the "attributes" file under ShellFolder. Any suggestions? I would like to remove both "network" and "this pc" Thanks

doxey2, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 26, 2018
  4. How to remove NETWORK PROPERTIES ?

Missing field Connect using in Local Area Connection Properties

Have you tried uninstalling the Network Adapter? Since there is no properties in the Local Area Connection, we suggest that you uninstall the Network Adapter. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type devmgmt.msc.
    • Right click on the Network Adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Select Ok.
    • Select Scan for Hardware changes.
    Update us on the results.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

How to remove NETWORK PROPERTIES ?

1. How to remove NETWORK PROPERTIES ? - Similar Threads - remove NETWORK PROPERTIES

2. How to remove properties and personal information?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove properties and personal information?: Error: 0x8007000DHow to remove properties and personal information so that I can input song name, band name or song name in recorded MP3 filesThank you...
  3. How to remove properties and personal information?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove properties and personal information?: Error: 0x8007000DHow to remove properties and personal information so that I can input song name, band name or song name in recorded MP3 filesThank you...
  4. Network Properties on Win 10 build 19044 - Network Properties...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Properties on Win 10 build 19044 - Network Properties...: It isn't causing a networking problem just a visual issue. This seems the same behaviour as previously reported here...
  5. Network Properties on Win 10 build 19044 - Network Properties...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Properties on Win 10 build 19044 - Network Properties...: It isn't causing a networking problem just a visual issue. This seems the same behaviour as previously reported here...
  6. Network Properties on Win 10 build 19044 - Network Properties...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Network Properties on Win 10 build 1909 - Network Properties...

Network Properties on Win 10 build 1909 - Network Properties...: It isn't causing a networking problem just a visual issue - users are upset at the change though. Has anyone seen this? Our networking properties on several computers randomly started showing things like for IPV4 : @%systemroot%/system32/drivers/tcpip.sys, -10100 . Only...
  8. Network connection properties

Network connection properties: Hi, I'm unable to open properties of any network connection on my computer. I'm in "Network connections" aplet and when I click RMB choose properties nothing happens. All my drivers are up to date. Thank you in advance for your help....
  9. How do I remove these from the list of network properties?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove these from the list of network properties?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/honeyshota [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f07f46/how_do_i_remove_these_from_the_list_of_network/
  10. Network properties empty

Network properties empty: Does anyone know why I have no options for the network adapter, either of them on my SP3? [ATTACH] Fig 2 [ATTACH] But on my other SP3 the options are available for both network adapters in the network properties Fig 3 [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to delete network properties folders

2. delete network properties

3. how to delete network properties in windows 10

4. how to clear my network properties,
  5. remove network properties