Windows 10: How to remove non "TypedPaths" from the Windows Run menu.

Discus and support How to remove non "TypedPaths" from the Windows Run menu. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In Windows 10, [Version 10.0.19045.4412], when I type e as the first letter in the Open dialog I see several file paths displayed in the dropdown list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AmericanMichael, May 25, 2024.

1. How to remove non "TypedPaths" from the Windows Run menu.

In Windows 10, [Version 10.0.19045.4412], when I type e as the first letter in the Open dialog I see several file paths displayed in the dropdown list that have never been typed. I also don't use Window Search/Indexing/Cortana, so am not sure how they got there. Where are these paths stored locally on disk? I've deleted everything under C:\Users\purpl\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent and C:\Users\purpl\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History to no avail.If I simply type a forward slash, /, it's a much more egregious listing of 100's of files, eg. all the photos and videos copied over

:)

AmericanMichael, May 25, 2024
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 25, 2024
  4. Naki Win User

How to remove non "TypedPaths" from the Windows Run menu.

Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

Thema:

How to remove non "TypedPaths" from the Windows Run menu.

1. How to remove non "TypedPaths" from the Windows Run menu. - Similar Threads - remove non TypedPaths

2. How to remove non "TypedPaths" from the Windows Run menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove non "TypedPaths" from the Windows Run menu.: In Windows 10, [Version 10.0.19045.4412], when I type e as the first letter in the Open dialog I see several file paths displayed in the dropdown list that have never been typed. I also don't use Window Search/Indexing/Cortana, so am not sure how they got there. Where are...
  3. How to remove non "TypedPaths" from the Windows Run menu.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove non "TypedPaths" from the Windows Run menu.: In Windows 10, [Version 10.0.19045.4412], when I type e as the first letter in the Open dialog I see several file paths displayed in the dropdown list that have never been typed. I also don't use Window Search/Indexing/Cortana, so am not sure how they got there. Where are...
  4. How to remove Run as administrator from Context menu in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Run as administrator from Context menu in Windows 11: [IMG]Windows 11 provides a Run as administrator option in the right-click menu. Using that option, you can run any supported application (say a BAT file, EXE, CMD, etc.) with full administrator access which is needed in some cases. But, if you don’t want this option to...
  5. How to remove non-default fonts on Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove non-default fonts on Windows: Hi, I want to remove all non-default fonts installed in my Windows at once. Is there a way to do it?I already tried the option below, but it's not working:...
  6. How to remove 'author' from Context Menu ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove 'author' from Context Menu ?: Disk Management has 'author' in its Context Menu. Google seems to be unaware of it, so cannot give me removal guidance. Registry has about twenty entries for Author, that also have 'context'. Any suggestions for removing 'author' ?...
  7. How to Remove System Attribute from Non-System Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Remove System Attribute from Non-System Drive: First, I tried to create an System Image of my Windows 10 Desktop. I have tell you I'm Old School and have 4 Drive C: Windows (System), D: Programs, E: Data, F: Games. When I tried to use Windows 10 , Backup and Restore (Windows 7). Create a system image. When I get to the...
  8. Remove an item from Windows menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove an item from Windows menu: Hello, Uninstalled "Mixedreality" (do not need it), restarted pc, but in the menu there is still this "Mixed Reality Portal" item. How to remove it, please. Answers will be appreciated. Thanks. 132772
  9. How to remove Run As Administrator from an app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove Run As Administrator from an app: Two apps are NOT working properly after inexplicably Run As Administrator was added to them. * Moved from Virus & Malware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-run-as-administrator-from-an-app/f07c58af-d40e-4c1c-9b5d-1f69f99d2da6"
  10. How to remove child from non-accessible account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove child from non-accessible account: We have an account in Microsoft Family that is not accessible. My child’s account is set there. Please help me to remove my child’s account from there and create another association using a different account. I am unable to invite him to my family because of that account...