Windows 10: how to remove normandoh

Discus and support how to remove normandoh in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; how can I remove normandoh app from windows 10... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sheilawisneski, Feb 13, 2020.

1. how to remove normandoh

how can I remove normandoh app from windows 10

:)

sheilawisneski, Feb 13, 2020
  2. PhBetHick Win User

How can I remove App Normandoh from Windows 10?

I found the App "Normandoh" on my computer and tried the normal App/Uninstall but that does not remove from my machine. I searched online and tried several methods which also did not remove. I found a few sites that stated I could download a program
    that would help me safely remove the unwanted app but I am cautious to downloads. Can you help? Thank you.

PhBetHick, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 13, 2020
  4. how to remove normandoh

Normandoh

how do I remove this program from my computer, it was just installed and is listed as a bad program, or malware I have malware protection but it seems it doesn't stop this one'

ThomasAhlquist1, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

how to remove normandoh

1. how to remove normandoh - Similar Threads - remove normandoh

2. How do I fully remove Microsoft Parental controls from my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fully remove Microsoft Parental controls from my PC?: Currently I have the worryingly common problem of Microsoft Family Features asking me to log in, constantly, as an annoying popup. I have tried numerous options to disable this already:I have attempted to log into my Microsoft account when prompted, and got the following...
  3. How do I fully remove Microsoft Parental controls from my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fully remove Microsoft Parental controls from my PC?: Currently I have the worryingly common problem of Microsoft Family Features asking me to log in, constantly, as an annoying popup. I have tried numerous options to disable this already:I have attempted to log into my Microsoft account when prompted, and got the following...
  4. Is This file Critical And If No How Do I Remove it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is This file Critical And If No How Do I Remove it: Today I Took A Pc File Scan And Saw That A File Took 91 GB Which I Thought Was Weird When I Tried To Go Into It It Sayed "Access Denied" But I Want To Know If This File Is Critical To The SystemFolder Path: C:/Program Files/Windows Apps/MSIXVCFile Name:...
  5. Is This file Critical And If No How Do I Remove it

Is This file Critical And If No How Do I Remove it: Today I Took A Pc File Scan And Saw That A File Took 91 GB Which I Thought Was Weird When I Tried To Go Into It It Sayed "Access Denied" But I Want To Know If This File Is Critical To The SystemFolder Path: C:/Program Files/Windows Apps/MSIXVCFile Name:...
  6. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.: The title pretty much covers everything but I'm looking for a way to switch the primary account on my old gaming PC.I purchased a new gaming PC and it came with Windows 11. Now I have two Windows licenses on my Microsoft account. I would like to move one of them to my old PC...
  7. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.: The title pretty much covers everything but I'm looking for a way to switch the primary account on my old gaming PC.I purchased a new gaming PC and it came with Windows 11. Now I have two Windows licenses on my Microsoft account. I would like to move one of them to my old PC...
  8. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

9. How do I remove the bottom left hand corner stock market info ?

How do I remove the bottom left hand corner stock market info ?: . In having forced us to use your widget didget **** is it make it ALOT more god damn clear HOW TO REMOVE IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-bottom-left-hand-corner-stock/1bd2f53a-9c1e-443c-8fbb-e891c7108593
  10. How can I remove App Normandoh from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I remove App Normandoh from Windows 10?: I found the App "Normandoh" on my computer and tried the normal App/Uninstall but that does not remove from my machine. I searched online and tried several methods which also did not remove. I found a few sites that stated I could download a program that would help me...