Windows 10: how to remove normandoh

Discus and support how to remove normandoh in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; how can I remove normandoh app from windows 10... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sheilawisneski, Feb 13, 2020 at 6:13 PM.

1. how to remove normandoh

how can I remove normandoh app from windows 10

:)

sheilawisneski, Feb 13, 2020 at 6:13 PM
  2. PhBetHick Win User

How can I remove App Normandoh from Windows 10?

I found the App "Normandoh" on my computer and tried the normal App/Uninstall but that does not remove from my machine. I searched online and tried several methods which also did not remove. I found a few sites that stated I could download a program
    that would help me safely remove the unwanted app but I am cautious to downloads. Can you help? Thank you.

3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

4. how to remove normandoh

Normandoh

how do I remove this program from my computer, it was just installed and is listed as a bad program, or malware I have malware protection but it seems it doesn't stop this one'

ThomasAhlquist1, Feb 13, 2020 at 6:17 PM
Thema:

how to remove normandoh

1. how to remove normandoh - Similar Threads - remove normandoh

2. How to remove files in WindowsApps folder?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to remove files in WindowsApps folder?: I bought a pc like 8 months ago and I bought xbox game pass for pc and downloaded few games. Then I had to reboot my pc, and all my GAMES were gone but the windowsapps folders didn't go anywhere. For example I downloaded Wolfenstein 2, I don't have the game anymore but I have...
  3. Windows 10 was removed from my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 was removed from my computer: Someone who will remain unnamed wiped my computer clean. Is my computer ruined? Or, can I purchase and download "Windows 10 Home 64". This was the O.S. that my computer came with originally. I can't afford to waste the money on a new O.S. unless it'll work on my computer....
  4. How do I remove these things from the lock screen with regedit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove these things from the lock screen with regedit: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/puffpants [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f541pv/how_do_i_remove_these_things_from_the_lock_screen/
  5. How can I remove "English United Kingdom" from the language bar on Windows 10 Build 18362?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I remove "English United Kingdom" from the language bar on Windows 10 Build 18362?: On my PC, I have two keyboards on my language bar -- "English United States" and "English United Kingdom": [ATTACH] I can't find a way to remove the United Kingdom one. When I click on "Language Preferences" in the language bar, I'm shown this: [ATTACH] There, in...
  6. can anyone help please?, i want to remove DS4Windows from my drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help please?, i want to remove DS4Windows from my drivers?: how can i remove it as i find it useless for ps4 gamepad and i prefer xbox gamepad, especially for steam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-please-i-want-to-remove-ds4windows/719a7386-2301-44cf-80c0-a325e4038457
  7. cumulative update KB4532693 was reported to be removed, however it's still pending download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cumulative update KB4532693 was reported to be removed, however it's still pending download: I have heard that the cumulative updates KB4524244 and KB432693 were causing big errors, so they were removed. However KB432693 is still pending download on my device in picture below. I paused updates so it wouldn't download, but it's still there waiting. How do I remove it?...
  8. Language Keyboard, cant add, cant remove

Language Keyboard, cant add, cant remove: Hi gurus not sure where went wrong. but language bar is missing. and keyboard layout is not able to add or remove. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-keyboard-cant-add-cant-remove/f21a4df6-862c-4fb9-bbe3-8de2329d553b
  9. How do i remove DS4 windows from my windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove DS4 windows from my windows 10?: i tried to use this program for my steam games and it isn't working for ps4 control pad or it won't set up properly, so i want to get an xbox control pad, but i won't to get rid of DS4, can anyone help?...
  10. How can I remove App Normandoh from Windows 10?

How can I remove App Normandoh from Windows 10?: I found the App "Normandoh" on my computer and tried the normal App/Uninstall but that does not remove from my machine. I searched online and tried several methods which also did not remove. I found a few sites that stated I could download a program that would help me...