Windows 10: How to remove NVIDIA Control Panel from the Context Menu and System Tray

Discus and support How to remove NVIDIA Control Panel from the Context Menu and System Tray in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to hide or remove the NVIDIA Control Panel from the context menu and the notification area in Windows 10, you can use […] This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 6, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to remove NVIDIA Control Panel from the Context Menu and System Tray

WinClub, Jul 6, 2020
  2. dencal Win User

[SOLVED] How to restore Control Panel entry on Start context menu on?

Click on Winkey.....scroll down to Windows System, expand, Control Panel is there ....right clicking on it gives option to put in Start Menu or pin to Taskbar.

dencal, Jul 6, 2020
  3. command prompt(admin) and comman prompt,and control panel are missing in the context menu

in the context menu when right clicking start comman prompt and command prompt (admin) and control panel are missing in the list how to get it back?

HectorEdenburg, Jul 6, 2020
  4. How to remove NVIDIA Control Panel from the Context Menu and System Tray

Right Click Context Menu Glitch

Unfortunately, your method did not work

I first downloaded the latest Graphics Drivers from Nvidia's GeForce Experience App, the issue still prevailed.

Next, I tried ShellExViewer and disabled all Nvidia Extensions, still didn't work.

Finally, I removed Nvidia GeForce Control Panel From the Context Menu as suggested in the link you provided, which did not work.

RyanCameron1, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

How to remove NVIDIA Control Panel from the Context Menu and System Tray

1. How to remove NVIDIA Control Panel from the Context Menu and System Tray - Similar Threads - remove NVIDIA Control

2. Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia control panel: So in the nvidia control panel in the manage display mode I changed it to nvidia gpu only but i want to change to auto select and now it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel/e41b6bb4-942a-403b-96a5-b05da0cd1afc
  3. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  4. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  5. No nVidia Control panel

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No nVidia Control panel: Just bought a 1650 Super. Tried to install drivers. Complains not compatible with my version of Windows (1809, 17763.1), Only the DCH drive will install (after booting to safe mode and using DDU to first uninstall the driver that wouldn't install anyway). Problem with DCH is...
  6. NVIDIA Control Panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA Control Panel: Hi, I can't access to NVIDA Control Panel in my laptop. When I double click to NVIDIA Control Panel Icon in Control Home Panel. I get this message ( You are not currently using a display attached to an NVIDA GPU ) Please advice how to activate. Thanks....
  7. Add or Remove NVIDIA Control Panel Desktop Context Menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove NVIDIA Control Panel Desktop Context Menu in Windows: How to: Add or Remove NVIDIA Control Panel Desktop Context Menu in Windows How to Add or Remove NVIDIA Control Panel Desktop Context Menu in Windows If your Windows device has NIVIDIA graphics and NVIDIA display drivers installed, you will have the NVIDIA Control Panel...
  8. Add or Remove NVIDIA Control Panel Notification Tray Icon in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove NVIDIA Control Panel Notification Tray Icon in Windows: How to: Add or Remove NVIDIA Control Panel Notification Tray Icon in Windows How to Add or Remove NVIDIA Control Panel Notification Tray Icon on Taskbar in Windows If your Windows device has NIVIDIA graphics and NVIDIA display drivers installed, you will have the NVIDIA...
  9. Remove from context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove from context menu: Brink has posted a number of tutorials for removing specific program entries from the context menu. The screen shot is my current CM, showing two entries I'd like to get rid of. Is there a general method or places in the registry to look for? [img] 107356
  10. How to Remove Redundant NVidia Control Panel Icon?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to Remove Redundant NVidia Control Panel Icon?: I moved from an NVidia GPU to an AMD GPU a while ago but there is still a residual blank NVidia Control Panel icon in Control Panel. How do I remove it? The NVidia drivers were uninstalled a while ago. 72706