Windows 10: How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of a laptop

Discus and support How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of a laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to remove the original OEM product key from the BIOS as if this laptop came without any pre-installed OS. I have come across a program called... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 2147483647_x86, Dec 5, 2021.

1. How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of a laptop

I want to remove the original OEM product key from the BIOS as if this laptop came without any pre-installed OS. I have come across a program called RWeveryting which can read and write pretty much anywhere, where any sort of data could be written or read. Now I want to know which data in the ACPI tables or any other storage section has to be removed so that the next time I am installing Windows, the setup should think that this is the first time a Windows OS is being installed.

:)

2147483647_x86, Dec 5, 2021
  2. Dom-dom Win User

OEM keys & bios / firmware upgrades

Hi, I have a HP laptop that was originally Win 8 with an OEM key. That was subsequently upgraded to Win 10. I note that there are bios & firmware upgrades available for my device but I have read that the OEM key is embedded in the BIOS. Can I upgrade the
    bios & firmware & the OEM key still be valid?

Dom-dom, Dec 5, 2021
  3. Ex_Brit Win User
    OEM Product Key - Tool Available To Reveal It

Newer PCs and laptops shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 no longer come with a Certificate of Authenticity attached to the back or bottom of the PC. Instead, PC manufacturers have worked with Microsoft to embed the product key directly into the BIOS or EFI.
    If you need to retrieve the OEM-embedded product key from your PC, you can use this OEM product key utility to extract and show the product key programmed into your PC. Absolutely no user interaction is required, you just run the download and it immediately displays the detected product key. This product key can be used to reinstall Windows 10 and Windows 8 with a clean Windows setup CD to remove bloatware installed by the manufacturer, or to reinstall Windows after a crash or system failure.
    Link here: Windows 10 OEM Product Key Tool

Ex_Brit, Dec 5, 2021
  4. Dom-dom Win User

How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of a laptop

OEM keys & bios / firmware upgrades

Forgot to mention, I ask this as I had a win XP laptop many years ago & upgraded the BIOS without changing any hard ware and the OEM key suddenly became no longer valid.

Dom-dom, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of a laptop

1. How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of a laptop - Similar Threads - REMOVE OEM product

2. How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of DELL Inspiron 3268

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of DELL Inspiron 3268: I have read more than 200 posting since Friday afternoon - and nothing is helping. My 80yo father's PC needed to be reloaded. He had purchased a Digital Key for Windows 10 Pro. The reason for the reload was something in the last update corrupted his system, and forced the...
  3. How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of DELL Inspiron 3268

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of DELL Inspiron 3268: I have read more than 200 posting since Friday afternoon - and nothing is helping. My 80yo father's PC needed to be reloaded. He had purchased a Digital Key for Windows 10 Pro. The reason for the reload was something in the last update corrupted his system, and forced the...
  4. How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of DELL Inspiron 3268

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Remove an OEM product key embedded in the UEFI firmware chip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove an OEM product key embedded in the UEFI firmware chip: I recently purchased a used lenovo m75q thinkcentre. When powered up it started with a new Windows user configuration that required a corporate login/email. Basically there was nothing I could do with the computer. I tried installing a new windows OS and even changed out the...
  6. Remove an OEM product key embedded in the UEFI firmware chip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove an OEM product key embedded in the UEFI firmware chip: I recently purchased a used lenovo m75q thinkcentre. When powered up it started with a new Windows user configuration that required a corporate login/email. Basically there was nothing I could do with the computer. I tried installing a new windows OS and even changed out the...
  7. Remove an OEM product key embedded in the UEFI firmware chip

8. How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of a laptop: I want to remove the original OEM product key from the BIOS as if this laptop came without any pre-installed OS. I have come across a program called RWeveryting which can read and write pretty much anywhere, where any sort of data could be written or read. Now I want to know...
  9. oem key not present in firmware?

oem key not present in firmware?: [ATTACH] hi guys, i just activated windows 10 home with oem key, and i look in showkeyplus app and i see "oem key not present in firmware" is there a problem with my windows ?, how to solve it?...
  10. Retrive OEM Product Key From BIOS.

Retrive OEM Product Key From BIOS.: I have three question in mind hope someone will help me. Q1: There are many cases where electronic shop owners installs pirated windows 10 on the Laptops. So I wanted to check if my Windows 10 copy was valid. Sadly I found out it is pirated. So i usedShowKey+ to see if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Change BIOS embedded product key