Windows 10: how to remove oem windows key

Discus and support how to remove oem windows key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, i'm currently planning on upgrading my existing hardware, and as im currently running on a win 10 license that i got from my old packard bell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by theisSchwartz, May 8, 2020.

1. how to remove oem windows key

Hi,

i'm currently planning on upgrading my existing hardware, and as im currently running on a win 10 license that i got from my old packard bell computer, i want to get a new windows licenseto make sure nothing goes wrong. if i buy a new windows 10 pro license, and install it on the upgraded computer, will it remove the packard bell license that came with my computer, even though the previous license is still linked to my account?

i feel like im asking a stupid question, but i just want to make sure i wont keep running on the license OEM license. hope the question makes sense.

:)

theisSchwartz, May 8, 2020

2. Question On OEM Windows clean install......

"Flavors" of Windows licenses

Windows can be a little "odd" about license keys. There are at least 4 categories:
    • Retail
    • OEM
    • Volume (electronic download)
    • Corporate (no key needed)
    For guaranteed success, the license key and media should be in the same category. If you have retail media, you may not be able to install it using an OEM or Volume license key, even though the key is valid for that version of Windows. *Wtf :wtf: Apparently, this is part of Microsoft's anti-piracy scheme (i.e., all customers are guilty until proven innocent).

Static~Charge, May 8, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 8, 2020
  4. jsalpha2 Win User

how to remove oem windows key

Windows 7 OEM key

Hope this is not against the rules. If you do a clean install of Windows 10, it may, (has for me) accept a Win 7 OEM key and activate.

jsalpha2, May 8, 2020
Thema:

how to remove oem windows key

1. how to remove oem windows key - Similar Threads - remove oem key

2. How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of a laptop: I want to remove the original OEM product key from the BIOS as if this laptop came without any pre-installed OS. I have come across a program called RWeveryting which can read and write pretty much anywhere, where any sort of data could be written or read. Now I want to know...
  3. How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of a laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of a laptop: I want to remove the original OEM product key from the BIOS as if this laptop came without any pre-installed OS. I have come across a program called RWeveryting which can read and write pretty much anywhere, where any sort of data could be written or read. Now I want to know...
  4. oem key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    oem key: Hi so i just bought a oem key and was wandering if i can activate windows but ive already install windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem-key/68c49162-f504-4e7c-8edb-9145cb0143fc
  5. OEM KEY

OEM KEY: CAN I DIRECTLY CONVERT VOLUME KEY TO MY OEM KEY. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem-key/51a45d91-66fd-4aea-b9c6-dcb81fe9fe9f
  6. Oem key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Oem key: Can i use an oem key after i do a reinstall of windows on the same pc ? submitted by /u/YR_973 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ih78sv/oem_key/
  7. oem key

oem key: my laptop comes with windows 10 home i updated my laptop with windows 10 pro oem key,but my laptop did not replace the old key with new one..when i use oem key checker tool it showing old key.what i have to do replace a new oem key in old one?...
  8. Windows OEM key

Windows OEM key: Can you tell me how some youtubers are claiming that OEM key can activate your PC for lifetime in less than 15$? Are these OEM keys legal or real? Can these OEM keys sold by the company? If it is legal than why MICROSOFT is not selling any OEM version of windows in...
  9. Windows OEM key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows OEM key: So I understand that you cannot transfer to a new computer with a new OEM key. But lets say my motherboard goes out and i have to buy a new motherboard. Will I have to buy a new Oem key? Will the computer forget I had Microsoft in the first place? submitted by...
  10. OEM key

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OEM key: hi there pleas i want know whats all problem will happen withe all drivers if i use fake OEM key to active windows 10 . and how i do remove it . i do use : slmgr /dlv slmgr /upk but when i restart laptop i see it actived by same OEM key...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove window 10 key