Windows 10: How to remove old installed driver permanently?

Discus and support How to remove old installed driver permanently? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have Bluetooth Toshiba RFBUS driver installed already which was from my old Bluetooth dongle. I purchased new USB Bluetooth because the old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aminvalipour, Jul 12, 2020.

1. How to remove old installed driver permanently?

Hi,

I have Bluetooth Toshiba RFBUS driver installed already which was from my old Bluetooth dongle.

I purchased new USB Bluetooth because the old one is not working on Windows 10. This new USB has a different driver but the problem is whenever I plug this device the old driver Toshiba RFBUS begin installation which conflict with my new device.

I removed from device manager server times but when I plug the new device it install again automatically .

How can I solve this issue?

:)

aminvalipour, Jul 12, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How to remove old installed driver permanently? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 12, 2020
  3. mlee49 Win User
    Driver Update/install

Ok, so let me get the basics down first.

1st delete the old driver(software or one by one)
    2nd Install new drivers from download
    3rd test new drivers

Reboot after steps 1 & 2?

mlee49, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Fox34 Win User

How to remove old installed driver permanently?

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

How to remove old installed driver permanently?

1. How to remove old installed driver permanently? - Similar Threads - remove old installed

2. How can I find and remove old drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I find and remove old drivers?: I am trying to remove old drivers, specifically "Lycosa.sys" ver. 1.1.0.0Published name: oem42.infRazer USA Ltd.I am trying to turn on core isolation in windows 10, but I get the error:"Memory integrity cannot be turned on. Try resolving any incompatibilities with your...
  3. How can I find and remove old drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find and remove old drivers?: I am trying to remove old drivers, specifically "Lycosa.sys" ver. 1.1.0.0Published name: oem42.infRazer USA Ltd.I am trying to turn on core isolation in windows 10, but I get the error:"Memory integrity cannot be turned on. Try resolving any incompatibilities with your...
  4. How to remove pin permanently?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to remove pin permanently?: Windows 10 System -We have a new laptop in our small office. I'm trying to remove the PIN required for accessing the system. I have followed the directions on how to remove/reset a pin directions on the MS Windows 10 site Open the Settings, and click/tap on the Accounts icon....
  5. How to remove pin permanently?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove pin permanently?: Windows 10 System -We have a new laptop in our small office. I'm trying to remove the PIN required for accessing the system. I have followed the directions on how to remove/reset a pin directions on the MS Windows 10 site Open the Settings, and click/tap on the Accounts icon....
  6. How to remove pin permanently?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Remove Realtek audio driver permanently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remove Realtek audio driver permanently: I recently installed a new motherboard ASUS Prime z390p and it installed an audio driver in my computer - RealTek audio driver. The headphones I use for gaming uses a software that enables the headphone option "7.1 Surround Sound" in the audio device settings. However since I...
  8. Audio Driver refuses to be permanently removed.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Driver refuses to be permanently removed.: Not sure how long ago, but I noticed very recently that I had some Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer in my Devices as well as a Sonic Studio Audio Driver. Wasn't sure where this came from, nor did I want it, so I uninstalled any/all Sonic Studio Suite, etc. The drivers didn't go...
  9. How to permanent Delete a Driver?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to permanent Delete a Driver?: My mouse and other Drivers Keep disconnecting Cause of this Universal Serial Bus Controller. Name "Unknown USB Drive." Know you may be asking how I know this: Well When I Temp Deleted this Drive, Every thing Worked. The touchscreen That did not worked for Month Started...
  10. How to remove a user permanently

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove a user permanently: I purchased my laptop about 5 years ago. I am the Administrator and only user. About 2 years ago a new user popped up, this is a person I knew but has no reason to be a User of this laptop. I keep removing them as a user but every now and then they pop up again. My main...