Windows 10: How to remove old Outlook 365 work account from from personal computer?

Discus and support How to remove old Outlook 365 work account from from personal computer? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I click on the outlook icon to sign in, my old work account automatically comes up not allowing me to log in using a different account. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ATLpeach, Jul 2, 2021.

1. ATLpeach Win User

How to remove old Outlook 365 work account from from personal computer?

When I click on the outlook icon to sign in, my old work account automatically comes up not allowing me to log in using a different account. How do I remove the old work account as I no longer work there?Before we go in circles, I have already tried all suggestions listed under, "Vladimir_Tag, Created on March 1, 2020, Work or school account can't be removed from the device". So I will not need these instructions. Thank you in advance!

:)

ATLpeach, Jul 2, 2021
  2. Kari Win User

Office 365 Outlook email accounts

O365 Personal cannot be shared. It can be installed on unlimited number of devices, but it must be activated with the same subscriber Microsoft account on each device.

Extract from Office 365 subscriptions - On how many devices can Office be installed:

However, the activation Microsoft account email does not have to be added to Outlook. A fully valid and functional example:
    • User A subscribes to O365 Personal
    • User A installs and activates O365 on his / her laptop
    • User A adds his / her email accounts to Outlook
    • User A installs and activates O365 on User B's laptop
    • User B adds his / her email accounts to Outlook
    The point is, that the O365 Personal subscriber email is required to activate Office on each device, but it don't have to be added to Outlook. In above example, both User A and User B add only their own email accounts to Outlook, and cannot see each other's accounts and emails.

Exactly.

Kari, Jul 2, 2021
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    How to remove old Outlook 365 work account from from personal computer? [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jul 2, 2021
  4. scopio Win User

Office 365 Outlook email accounts

The reason I am asking these questions are that two individuals are buying two new laptops and would like to share one Microsoft Office 365 Personal.
    A has a subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal already and wants to share the same account with B.
    I have installed Microsoft Office 365 Personal in a second pc B and when launching Outlook all my email accounts from A were loaded. So, I cannot figure out how to install Microsoft Office 365 Personal in a second pc so that my email accounts A are not loaded.
    This raises more questions for me.
    1. So this
      • User A installs and activates O365 on User B's laptop
      • User B adds his / her email accounts to Outlook
      would not apply to Microsoft Office 365 Personal as it breaches the licence agreement?
    2. Am I correct?
    3. If it does apply how can I install Microsoft Office 365 Personal in a second pc so that my email accounts A are not loaded, and I can only add B email account on the second pc?
    4. Would B be able to access A OneDrive?
    5. Or would B have a separate 1TB free space in One drive, or only the free 5GB or none at all?
    6. And most importantly is this even legal or in breach of contract as Microsoft Office 365 Personal is for one user only?

scopio, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

1. How to remove old Outlook 365 work account from from personal computer? - Similar Threads - remove old Outlook

2. How do I remove an old work account from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove an old work account from my computer: I used my personal laptop for a while when I started with my new company, when I received my work laptop I signed out of and deleted the old work account. I now have another work account on my personal laptop which was fine for about a year and now every day I get signed out...
  3. How do I remove an old work account from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove an old work account from my computer: I used my personal laptop for a while when I started with my new company, when I received my work laptop I signed out of and deleted the old work account. I now have another work account on my personal laptop which was fine for about a year and now every day I get signed out...
  4. How do I remove an old work account from my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cannot remove account from old computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove account from old computer: I am having trouble deleting my account from my old laptop.The laptop has been removed from my Microsoft profile/account.I've tried to follow the "account deletion" process but don't see the "Remove" option.The log in on the computer is flagged as a local adminsitrator, how...
  6. Cannot remove account from old computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot remove account from old computer: I am having trouble deleting my account from my old laptop.The laptop has been removed from my Microsoft profile/account.I've tried to follow the "account deletion" process but don't see the "Remove" option.The log in on the computer is flagged as a local adminsitrator, how...
  7. Cannot remove account from old computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Removing work email from personal computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing work email from personal computer: Hi tech gurus! I need some help removing my old work email from my personal computer. I no longer have access to the old email as I no longer work with them. On the Email & accounts page on settings, I do not see the "remove" button on that work email tab. Please...
  9. How to Remove Folders from Office 365 Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to Remove Folders from Office 365 Outlook: There are numerous rubbish folders on Outlook email addresses including 3 RSS Feed folders, they take up a log of room and are just not required. I've looked everywhere I can but even Microsoft (as usual) don't give an answer even though the questioner added at the bottom:...
  10. cant delete old work 365 account from personal pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cant delete old work 365 account from personal pc: cant delete old work 365 account from personal pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-old-work-365-account-from-personal-pc/8339ce80-b68e-4e38-9d49-6fb847568c3d"