Windows 10: How To Remove Old Unwanted E-mail Contacts

Discus and support How To Remove Old Unwanted E-mail Contacts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; . I have a few old unwanted e-mail contacts in Windows 10 Peoples app. I also get the same Contacts addresses showing in the drop down menu in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ibroxbear, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Ibroxbear Win User

How To Remove Old Unwanted E-mail Contacts

I have a few old unwanted e-mail contacts in Windows 10 Peoples app. I also get the same Contacts addresses showing in the drop down menu in the Mail app when typing in a name. I can find no way to delete the contact in either app.

I get the following message when I click to edit.

You can*t change recent contacts on your device.

But you can add details on their contact card.

I have never used this e-mail address in years.

:)

Ibroxbear, Dec 30, 2019
  2. nolen01 Win User

E-Mail contacts

I know how to access the contacts in Win 10 mail. Either do new mail or forward. Click the To and type in a letter in a contact that you want to send the e-mail . A download list will appear with all of the contracts that have that letter either in the first or last name. It is still difficult to do multiple e-mails in the To .

nolen01, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Johannes Win User
    I can not delete an unwanted e mail contact in WLM

I do not know how this contact got into my address book, but I can not delete it.
    It is the echo sound service from skype.
    All other contacts can be deleted with a right click and delete, but not this one.
    How can I delete this entry or shall I just ignore it.
    I suppose it got added by installing skype.

How To Remove Old Unwanted E-mail Contacts [​IMG]

Johannes, Dec 30, 2019
  4. nolen01 Win User

E-Mail contacts

The Win 10 Mail does not have a connection to contacts. If you want to forward or send E-Mail, you have to open the People app and copy and paste to the To line in the Web 10 Mail page. Is there a way to have the contacts button on the Web 10 mail page? I had to download Win Live Mail so that I could forward E-Mails to several contacts at one time.

nolen01, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

1. How To Remove Old Unwanted E-mail Contacts - Similar Threads - Remove Old Unwanted

2. E-mail Contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-mail Contacts: G'day,I do not know what happened. If I wanted to find a friend & their e-mail, I would click on Switch To People. I would see all my contact. When I do it now I get this Pop-Up. Please could somebody tell me how I can get it back to the way it was?Cheers Perry* Moved from...
  3. Removing Old E-mail Info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing Old E-mail Info: Hi, A number of years ago I had to change my e-mail address because my internet provider changed. As far as I am concerned that e-mail is totally history, I haven't used it for anything in years. Recently, after an update not sure which one windows started asking me to...
  4. old E mail address

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    old E mail address: Hi If I want To chance something in my Microsoft account and old no longer existing E mail adres appears .How can I remove this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-e-mail-address/7e3a59e2-5dcb-4951-aa84-4a0428aee1ae"
  5. Is it possible to remove these old contacts?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to remove these old contacts?: [ATTACH] Is there anyway to remove these old contacts that keep showing up when I click the share button from withing Edge? I haven't communicated with any of them in years and their contact info has been deleted everywhere I could find them on my PC via Outlook and the...
  6. E-mail for Contacts going to Bulk Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E-mail for Contacts going to Bulk Mail: Recently noticed I was not receiving e-mail from several of my Contacts. Just by chance when looking for a notice from a vendor in my Bulk Folder I found many e-mails from Contacts that I have in my People App. I am working with Windows 10 and I have Yahoo Mail. Has...
  7. Import old e-mail and contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import old e-mail and contacts: Just purchased new Win 10 PC. Microsoft Mail app on PC and I'm looking to import my e-mail files from old PC. I have slaved the old HD in a USB case and have access to all data. However when I open Microsoft Mail I can not find where to import....
  8. I can not delete an unwanted e mail contact in WLM

in Browsers and Email
    I can not delete an unwanted e mail contact in WLM: I do not know how this contact got into my address book, but I can not delete it. It is the echo sound service from skype. All other contacts can be deleted with a right click and delete, but not this one. How can I delete this entry or shall I just ignore it. I suppose...
  9. How to remove contacts from Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    How to remove contacts from Mail app?: I've synced my contacts with mail, but is only shows a small section of them in contacts. How do I remove unwanted contacts from Mail app? 4390
  10. E-Mail contacts

in Browsers and Email
    E-Mail contacts: The Win 10 Mail does not have a connection to contacts. If you want to forward or send E-Mail, you have to open the People app and copy and paste to the To line in the Web 10 Mail page. Is there a way to have the contacts button on the Web 10 mail page? I had to download Win...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to delete unwanted email adresses in mail 10