Windows 10: How to remove old user backgrounds?

Discus and support How to remove old user backgrounds? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a question how to remove old user backgrounds? I know it might be thread like this, but my english is not good enough to find it so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Celvael, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Celvael Win User

How to remove old user backgrounds?

Hello, I have a question how to remove old user backgrounds? I know it might be thread like this, but my english is not good enough to find it so I decided to create new thread.

How to remove old user backgrounds? [​IMG]

:)

Celvael, Nov 4, 2015
  2. Arul_D Win User

How to remove a VERY old user account notification

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

For better understanding of this issue, I would suggest you to post a screenshot of the same so that we could assist you better.

How do I: Post a screen shot on this forum?

How do I: Post a screen shot on this forum?

Hope this information is useful. Please post in case you have any further issues, I will be glad to help you further.

Thank you

Arul_D, Nov 4, 2015
  3. clglttn Win User
    How to remove a VERY old user account notification

Whenever I turn on my computer I get a user account notification from an unknown publisher. there is nothing to install. I think it is leftover from an old adobe flash installation from over a year ago. I got stuck in a loop back then before it successfully
    downloaded. I want it off as it is very annoying.

clglttn, Nov 4, 2015
Thema:

How to remove old user backgrounds?

1. How to remove old user backgrounds? - Similar Threads - remove old user

2. Remove old user account on signin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove old user account on signin: I'm building a new user profile in Windows 10. I've completed the process but when I sign in, the Welcome screen on the local account it still shows two user accounts. I went into control panel to delete that old account but it is not there. It correctly shows my new...
  3. how to remove old user from workgroup; win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to remove old user from workgroup; win10: both computers are on windows 10. need to remove one of the computers from workgroup which shows both and i am unable to find a way to uninstall the old computer from the workgroup....
  4. Removing an old user folder

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing an old user folder: Hi all, I had to re-install Windows 10 & it created a username folder "roysq" My old one was "roysquires" I have managed to create a new one, but cannot delete the old one "roysqu." If I delete the folder it just returns. I have tried Regedit / HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINNE >...
  5. Removing a user from an old computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing a user from an old computer: "delete the Microsoft Account and make the other account as administrator." If I delete the Microsoft Account, my wife can't use her new computer without a Microsoft Account, right? How do I give her old windows computer to someone else while moving everything form her...
  6. how to remove a user

how to remove a user: I have somehow acquired an unwanted user on my laptop and cannot remove https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-user/e1be7497-0b78-4922-91e5-d7e5134ce4e4
  7. How do i remove a old user account

How do i remove a old user account: Hi i have bought a used laptop running windows 10 home and i have followed this tutorial To Change Name of a Local Account in Control Panel And i have changed the user name ok but when i look with file explorer at the users folder the old name is still there so how do i...
  8. Removal Of old user

Removal Of old user: [img] When i try to remove this old user I get this but no indications how to do it all help great fully appreciated 133445
  9. Removal Of old user

in Windows 10 Support
    Removal Of old user: [img] When i try to remove this old user I get this but no indications how to do it all help great fully appreciated 133445
  10. Deleting/Removing Old Homegroup Users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting/Removing Old Homegroup Users: I recently had a mate over whom I added to my homegroup so I could copy over some files from my workstation to his laptop, lets call his laptop "Laptop1", he has since installed an SSD in his laptop and now shows up on the homegroup as a different user as we couldnt get him...