Windows 10: how to remove old user from workgroup; win10

Discus and support how to remove old user from workgroup; win10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; both computers are on windows 10. need to remove one of the computers from workgroup which shows both and i am unable to find a way to uninstall the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GeorgePartin, Oct 22, 2020.

1. how to remove old user from workgroup; win10

both computers are on windows 10. need to remove one of the computers from workgroup which shows both and i am unable to find a way to uninstall the old computer from the workgroup.

:)

GeorgePartin, Oct 22, 2020
  2. BXtreme Win User

how to remove a pc from workgroup

i've run up in a problem...I was setting up a wlan with another pc from my new insp 1520 and ended up setting it right but with the exception of making an invalid entry in the pc's workgroup showing a "computer not found on the network". Now how can I remove it! ANy suggestions ??? *Confused how to remove old user from workgroup; win10 :confused: OR HIDE IT PLZ!

BXtreme, Oct 22, 2020
  3. oemSoft Win User
    Which workgroup is similar to HomeUsers?

For window 7, HomeUsers workgroup is available for selection, but HomeUsers is not available for window 10.

I would like to know on which workgroup is similar to HomeUsers as shown below

Window 10 only offer following workgroup selection.

• Administrators
    • Device owners
    • Distributed COM Users
    • Event Log Readers
    • Guests
    • Hyper-V Administrators
    • IIS_USRS
    • Performance Log Users
    • Performance Monitor users
    • Remote Management Users
    • System Managed Accounts group
    • Users

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

oemSoft, Oct 22, 2020
  4. oemSoft Win User

how to remove old user from workgroup; win10

Which workgroup is similar to HomeUsers?

Win+R type control userpasswords2, when you create new user accounts, you can assign workgroup as shown below:

Window 10 only offer following workgroup selection.

• Administrators
    • Device owners
    • Distributed COM Users
    • Event Log Readers
    • Guests
    • Hyper-V Administrators
    • IIS_USRS
    • Performance Log Users
    • Performance Monitor users
    • Remote Management Users
    • System Managed Accounts group
    • Users

Do you have any suggestions on which workgroup is similar to HomeUsers as shown above?

Thank you very much for any suggestions (^v^)

oemSoft, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

how to remove old user from workgroup; win10

1. how to remove old user from workgroup; win10 - Similar Threads - remove old user

2. Remove Appx Applications from old user profiles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Appx Applications from old user profiles: Hi,I am hoping someone can help me with this issue. Surely there is a way to do it, surely Microsoft would consider the implications of old Appx Applications being left on a system. So here is the problem. A user signs into a PC and uses it for a short time, say 4 months ago....
  3. Remove Appx Applications from old user profiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Appx Applications from old user profiles: Hi,I am hoping someone can help me with this issue. Surely there is a way to do it, surely Microsoft would consider the implications of old Appx Applications being left on a system. So here is the problem. A user signs into a PC and uses it for a short time, say 4 months ago....
  4. Remove Appx Applications from old user profiles

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Removing an old user folder

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing an old user folder: Hi all, I had to re-install Windows 10 & it created a username folder "roysq" My old one was "roysquires" I have managed to create a new one, but cannot delete the old one "roysqu." If I delete the folder it just returns. I have tried Regedit / HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINNE >...
  6. Removing a user from an old computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing a user from an old computer: "delete the Microsoft Account and make the other account as administrator." If I delete the Microsoft Account, my wife can't use her new computer without a Microsoft Account, right? How do I give her old windows computer to someone else while moving everything form her...
  7. Removal Of old user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removal Of old user: [img] When i try to remove this old user I get this but no indications how to do it all help great fully appreciated 133445
  8. Removal Of old user

in Windows 10 Support
    Removal Of old user: [img] When i try to remove this old user I get this but no indications how to do it all help great fully appreciated 133445
  9. removal of workgroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    removal of workgroup: Is there any way possible to remove the workgroup from a pc, and completely disable the setting? the standard work group create by windows has been overrun with hackers....
  10. How to remove old user backgrounds?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove old user backgrounds?: Hello, I have a question how to remove old user backgrounds? I know it might be thread like this, but my english is not good enough to find it so I decided to create new thread. [img] 28871