Windows 10: How to remove one from OneDrive folders from side explorer view?

Discus and support How to remove one from OneDrive folders from side explorer view? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiHow to remove "OneDrive" from this view?It's a duplicate. Both shortcuts are going to the same folder.Look on the attached screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Janusz Życzkowski, Mar 31, 2023.

1. How to remove one from OneDrive folders from side explorer view?

HiHow to remove "OneDrive" from this view?It's a duplicate. Both shortcuts are going to the same folder.Look on the attached screen.

:)

Janusz Życzkowski, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Apr 1, 2023
  3. Kreij Win User
    How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

Some suggestions

Kreij, Apr 1, 2023
  4. anvarali Win User

How to remove one from OneDrive folders from side explorer view?

remove inextant account onedrive folder from explorer

Hi, I'm Anvar, I'd be glad to help you today on this

To remove OneDrive folder from file explorer will have to stop backup in OneDrive settings before unlinking account

Kindly do below steps

Link OneDrive with your account again and wait till it completely sync

and click Backup in OneDrive settings and click backup settings and click stop backup for all items there

once the backup stopped for all items click on account tab and select choose folders

untick available offline option and click OK

once all above steps done unlink account and now OneDrive folder will be removed from fie explorer

Hope this helps.

anvarali, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

How to remove one from OneDrive folders from side explorer view?

1. How to remove one from OneDrive folders from side explorer view? - Similar Threads - remove OneDrive folders

2. How to remove one from OneDrive folders from side explorer view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove one from OneDrive folders from side explorer view?: HiHow to remove "OneDrive" from this view?It's a duplicate. Both shortcuts are going to the same folder.Look on the attached screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-one-from-onedrive-folders-from-side/b9ee3582-b04f-4dc5-a812-872e7febdea5
  3. Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer: I removed it by the programs and features in control panel accidently. Is there a way to put it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-removed-onedrive-folder-from-file/88add16d-2742-427a-83c5-39404e77408b
  4. Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer: I removed it by the programs and features in control panel accidently. Is there a way to put it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-removed-onedrive-folder-from-file/88add16d-2742-427a-83c5-39404e77408b
  5. Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can't remove OneDrive folder from Windows Explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't remove OneDrive folder from Windows Explorer.: I no longer work for an employer so I don't have access to the OneDrive. I tried unlinking it from my PC so now I don't even see it in the OneDrive app, but its still in my Windows Explorer. I deleted all the files and folders within that folder, but the parent folder still...
  7. Remove additional OneDrive folders from file explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove additional OneDrive folders from file explorer: I recently signed into OneDrive on my PC but now there are two OneDrive folders in a separate part of the file explorer menu. I am able to remove one labelled "OneDrive" through a regedit, but the other one is the actual account I have signed into, and despite being located...
  8. Remove folders from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove folders from OneDrive: Windows 10 - Latest version. I am aware that I can remove folders from OneDrive by removing them from the on-line view. However I read in various places that deleting a folder from OneDrive deletes it from my computer. This seems such an extraordinary thing to do I think I...
  9. Remove onedrive from explorer breadcrumbs

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove onedrive from explorer breadcrumbs: I've disabled onedrive through group policy (I don't want to uninstall it just in case), I've employed the registry tweak to remove it from explorer's navigation bar, now how do I do remove onedrive from explorer's breadcrumbs? Finicky, I know. [img] 20520
  10. Remove OneDrive from the Explorer Side Panel in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove OneDrive from the Explorer Side Panel in Windows 10: I do not wish to have OneDrive appear in the File Explorer side panel. Is there an easy way to do this? There is a way to do this in Windows 8.1 but I don't think it works for Windows 10 because the registry key referenced in that method: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\...