Windows 10: How to remove one microsoft account on my PC(windows 10)

Discus and support How to remove one microsoft account on my PC(windows 10) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I wanted to delete the microsoft account that is used to set up my new laptop but it says that it will delete some apps and datas. I just want to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by D a d el u s, Dec 31, 2018.

1. How to remove one microsoft account on my PC(windows 10)

I wanted to delete the microsoft account that is used to set up my new laptop but it says that it will delete some apps and datas. I just want to use my old microsoft account. How to remove one microsoft account on my PC(windows 10) aa36cc66-93de-41bb-aa28-e49f889b06ba?upload=true.png

:)

D a d el u s, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Maria Fab Win User
    removing a microsoft account from a Windows 10 laptop

Hi,

To help resolve your concern, we suggest that you add a local account first on your PC, before removing the other account. Follow the steps below:

• To create a local account on your Windows 10 PC:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type netplwiz, and then click OK.
    • Click Add.
    • Click Sign in without a Microsoft account (not recommended).
    • Click Local account, type a username, and a
      password (if you'd like one).
    • Click Next, and then click Finish.
    • Sign out of the Microsoft account you want to delete, sign in using the
      local account you created, and then remove the account you want to delete.

• To remove a Microsoft account from your Windows 10 PC:

• Click the Start button, and then click Settings.
    • Click Accounts, scroll down, and then click the Microsoft account you would like to delete.
    • Click Remove, and then click Yes.

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How to remove one microsoft account on my PC(windows 10)

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

How to remove one microsoft account on my PC(windows 10)

1. How to remove one microsoft account on my PC(windows 10) - Similar Threads - remove microsoft account

2. How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.: When I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts, there is no option to remove account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-microsoft-account-from-my-pc/4ba1cd78-b8c7-4031-8785-1407181a9b4a
  3. How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.: When I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts, there is no option to remove account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-microsoft-account-from-my-pc/4ba1cd78-b8c7-4031-8785-1407181a9b4a
  4. how to delete or remove my account while it's the only one account in the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete or remove my account while it's the only one account in the PC: so I sign in my account to a PC for bussiness. but, now it's over. so, i need to delete my account while it's the only one account there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-or-remove-my-account-while-its-the/3b992add-a246-45d5-89ab-2203b82365a4
  5. how to delete or remove my account while it's the only one account in the PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to delete or remove my account while it's the only one account in the PC: so I sign in my account to a PC for bussiness. but, now it's over. so, i need to delete my account while it's the only one account there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-or-remove-my-account-while-its-the/3b992add-a246-45d5-89ab-2203b82365a4
  6. how does one remove an microsoft account that

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how does one remove an microsoft account that: is 18> and is on a computer that's not listed in the account's device tab submitted by /u/Magiccal_King [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsx5on/how_does_one_remove_an_microsoft_account_that/
  7. How to remove the main microsoft account on my windows account

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove the main microsoft account on my windows account: My brother somehow changed my account so that the main microsoft account was his. [ATTACH]T he email in blue is his and I can't find out how to remove it at all. [ATTACH] The account in red is the one I would like to remove, and the one in blue is my account. For the one...
  8. how to remove microsoft account from windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to remove microsoft account from windows 10: how to remove microsoft account from windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-microsoft-account-from-windows-10/d6e8bbfe-7ef1-4ca8-86db-3bd55ac5c6fd
  9. removing an microsoft account from pc and sign into old one.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    removing an microsoft account from pc and sign into old one.: hi I have a pc for school and my laptop got wiped from language issues. but my Microsoft account is logged in and all my backgrounds are on my mums laptop and I want to remove her email and log into mine and it wont let me remove or block the account. WHAT DO I DO?...
  10. How to remove an old Microsoft Account from Windows 10 to replace it with a new one

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove an old Microsoft Account from Windows 10 to replace it with a new one: I had recently got Windows 10 and made a new Microsoft account. Now I am trying to delete that account and replace it with my other Microsoft account. I had the account closed, but whenever I sign into my computer it is still having me sign into the old account. When I try to...