Windows 10: How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar

Discus and support How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I cannot remove OneDrive from the taskbar. I found instructions that said to remove it I should "On the Settings tab, uncheck all the boxes under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DaffyDuckKangaroo, Mar 22, 2023.

1. How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar

Hello,I cannot remove OneDrive from the taskbar. I found instructions that said to remove it I should "On the Settings tab, uncheck all the boxes under General;" however, I want OneDrive to start when I open my laptop so I do not want to follow those instructions.All I really want to do is move the icon from the taskbar into the arrow -- please see below -- where there are other hidden icons. I do not know what that arrow is called.Can anyone help?

:)

DaffyDuckKangaroo, Mar 22, 2023

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Mar 22, 2023
  3. Nahmate Win User
    How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.

22H2 has placed a onedrive icon on the taskbar when onedrive is running. I already have the icon in the notification area. It doesn't required duplication.

It appears bottom left in the area where pinned items would appear. However it's not listed at:

C:\Users\X\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar

Nahmate, Mar 22, 2023
  4. How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar

OneDrive Icon

Thank you for your response. To move the OneDrive icon, you can follow the steps below:

• Click Start button, then select Settings.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • On Perosonalization, click Taskbar.
    • Under Notification area, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Turn off Microsoft OneDrive.
    We will wait for the outcome.

Marielle Cas, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar

1. How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar - Similar Threads - remove OneDrive icon

2. How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar: Hello,I cannot remove OneDrive from the taskbar. I found instructions that said to remove it I should "On the Settings tab, uncheck all the boxes under General;" however, I want OneDrive to start when I open my laptop so I do not want to follow those instructions.All I really...
  3. How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.: 22H2 has placed a onedrive icon on the taskbar when onedrive is running. I already have the icon in the notification area. It doesn't required duplication.It appears bottom left in the area where pinned items would appear. However it's not listed...
  4. How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.: 22H2 has placed a onedrive icon on the taskbar when onedrive is running. I already have the icon in the notification area. It doesn't required duplication.It appears bottom left in the area where pinned items would appear. However it's not listed...
  5. How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. How to remove 'ENG' icon from the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove 'ENG' icon from the taskbar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Comboxer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hua8dn/how_to_remove_eng_icon_from_the_taskbar/
  7. remove icon from taskbar

remove icon from taskbar: "filterkeys" appears in my taskbar as a hidden icon. No option to close or remove. I want to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-icon-from-taskbar/7c8f510c-6884-42c9-a031-d7b5a74c8780
  8. OneDrive icon suddenly in taskbar - can't remove

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive icon suddenly in taskbar - can't remove: All of a sudden for some reason a OneDrive icon suddenly appeared in my taskbar and I can't figure out how to remove it. Right-click offers no options. Can anyone help me with permanently removing it? I can't deal with the taskbar space it takes up. [img] thanks in...
  9. OneDrive removes itself from Taskbar

OneDrive removes itself from Taskbar: Split from this thread. While method 3 worked for me, I need to run these steps everytime I startup my laptop. Any tips on how do I avoid that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-removes-itself-from-taskbar/8945b5e1-801b-4381-a91b-42cc00c0e56a
  10. How to remove icons from taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove icons from taskbar?: I have some unused icons pinned to the task bar that I'd like to remove. Right-clicking on any of them does not work. Is there any trick to remove them? Thanks, Ed 48554