Windows 10: How to remove OneDrive in Windows 11

Discus and support How to remove OneDrive in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Do I have to do more than this?How do I remove old OneDrive? To remove a OneDrive account from your computer Select the OneDrive cloud icon in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MSN BillFee, Oct 23, 2021.

1. How to remove OneDrive in Windows 11

Do I have to do more than this?How do I remove old OneDrive? To remove a OneDrive account from your computer Select the OneDrive cloud icon in the Windows taskbar or Mac menu bar. Select Help & Settings. In Settings, select Account, and then select Unlink this PC.Do i have to move or copy any folders on the PC?

:)

MSN BillFee, Oct 23, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Freezer Win User

How to remove OneDrive in Windows 11

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

How to remove OneDrive in Windows 11

1. How to remove OneDrive in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - remove OneDrive

2. How to completely remove OneDrive from my system and still access files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to completely remove OneDrive from my system and still access files?: I'm really sick of OneDrive, I want every piece of it wiped from my computer. It basically holds my files hostage if I uninstall and delete the folder. The Documents & Pictures folders become completely inaccessible, as the folder locations are still listing OneDrive as a...
  3. OneDrive Windows 11 - removing Photos from business account without changing dates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Windows 11 - removing Photos from business account without changing dates...: I have a OneDrivePersonal and Office365 had stored some documents on my Company OneDrive. I needed to attach a file and so set up OneDrive so I could see those files locally on File Explorer. However, MS decided that what I really wanted to do was sync all my personal photos...
  4. OneDrive Windows 11 - removing Photos from business account without changing dates...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Windows 11 - removing Photos from business account without changing dates...: I have a OneDrivePersonal and Office365 had stored some documents on my Company OneDrive. I needed to attach a file and so set up OneDrive so I could see those files locally on File Explorer. However, MS decided that what I really wanted to do was sync all my personal photos...
  5. OneDrive moved my Desktop into a OneDrive folder and removed everything on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive moved my Desktop into a OneDrive folder and removed everything on my computer: My Desktop is no longer in my User folder- it has been moved into a folder called 'OneDrive'. I don't want OneDrive. How did OneDrive install itself on my computer? Why is it messing around with my files? I didn't give it permission to do this and I am very upset.How do I...
  6. OneDrive moved my Desktop into a OneDrive folder and removed everything on my computer

OneDrive moved my Desktop into a OneDrive folder and removed everything on my computer: My Desktop is no longer in my User folder- it has been moved into a folder called 'OneDrive'. I don't want OneDrive. How did OneDrive install itself on my computer? Why is it messing around with my files? I didn't give it permission to do this and I am very upset.How do I...
  7. Como remover essas pastas do OneDrive?

Como remover essas pastas do OneDrive?: Olá,Como posso remover essas duas pasta do One Drive - Trend Security e o Trend Security. Eu não mais acesso a essa conta, mas continua aparecendo aqui....
  8. Como remover essas pastas do OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Como remover essas pastas do OneDrive?: Olá,Como posso remover essas duas pasta do One Drive - Trend Security e o Trend Security. Eu não mais acesso a essa conta, mas continua aparecendo aqui....
  9. Como remover essas pastas do OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. How to remove desktop from Onedrive

How to remove desktop from Onedrive: My pc has moved my desktop into my Onedrive and now it keeps backing up all the thousands of photos i had on the desktop. How do I move my desktop out of Onedrive and back to where it was last week?I have tried the steps on this thread but when i get to the Desktop Properties...