Windows 10: how to remove OneSafe PC Cleaner..??

Discus and support how to remove OneSafe PC Cleaner..?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; it appeared after I updated Logitech Intellipoint driver.. - I don't want it, but it doesn't appear in the list of progs and apps.. - how do I get... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BugMeister, Aug 31, 2019.

1. how to remove OneSafe PC Cleaner..??

it appeared after I updated Logitech Intellipoint driver..

- I don't want it, but it doesn't appear in the list of progs and apps..

- how do I get rid of it?

:)

BugMeister, Aug 31, 2019

2. mpc cleaner removal

Hi, can anyone help? Am trying to remove mpc cleaner and have followed various instructions. The problem is that the cleaner is not appearing in Programs so I can't uninstall it via Control Panel. It appears on start menu under all apps but when I select
    uninstall, nothing seems to be happening. I'm not very tech-savvy, so simple step-by-step instructions required. Many thanks.

NickyRawlingson, Aug 31, 2019
  3. pc cleaner other than ccleaner?

Sir'

I recently upgraded my pc to win 10, currently I am using ccleaner to clean junk, I want to remove this one.Pl. suggest a best pc cleaner app available in Microsoft store.

Thanks.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: pc cleaner

praveenMulgund, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Smeed Win User

how to remove OneSafe PC Cleaner..??

Smeed, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

how to remove OneSafe PC Cleaner..??

1. how to remove OneSafe PC Cleaner..?? - Similar Threads - remove OneSafe Cleaner

2. Total PC Cleaner Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Total PC Cleaner Pro: I have already purchased Upgrade to Total PC Cleaner Pro. However, since I needed to restore Windows 10 System completely, licence has not been recognized. When I open Total PC Cleaner, I am asked to obtain Pro version again.How do I proceed to solve the problem?...
  3. Total PC Cleaner Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Total PC Cleaner Pro: I have already purchased Upgrade to Total PC Cleaner Pro. However, since I needed to restore Windows 10 System completely, licence has not been recognized. When I open Total PC Cleaner, I am asked to obtain Pro version again.How do I proceed to solve the problem?...
  4. Total PC Cleaner Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. pc cleaner v9.0.05 unable to remove.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc cleaner v9.0.05 unable to remove.: I downloaded pc cleaner v9.0.05 as it appeared to be free and when I attempted to remove it but it stayed put. Is it possible to get rid of?[Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre]...
  6. pc cleaner v9.0.05 unable to remove.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc cleaner v9.0.05 unable to remove.: I downloaded pc cleaner v9.0.05 as it appeared to be free and when I attempted to remove it but it stayed put. Is it possible to get rid of?[Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre]...
  7. Pro PC Cleaner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pro PC Cleaner: Why can't I find Pro PC CLeaner on my pc and delete it??? Is it hidden under or within another program??? Idon't remember installing it and it's constantly causing my pc to stall...freeze..someone please HELP!!!!...
  8. OneSafe PC Cleaner it seems I am infected but not found by antimalware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OneSafe PC Cleaner it seems I am infected but not found by antimalware: I get the false positives of viruses and links to OneSafe PC Cleaner Premium page but neither Malwarebytes nor uninstall can actually find the program so I can get rid of it. What is going on? 150312
  9. GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations: What do you think about tools that clean up and optimize the PC. Basically, I'm very cautious now regarding the use of external - not Windows 10 OnBoard Tools. With the registry cleaners, I've done more harm than good. There are suddenly empty entries in the registry...
  10. cleaners

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cleaners: Is ccleaner something that should be renewed or is there a program already offered in Windows 10 or with my hp computer. where can you find what is needed or not needed? seems a lot of ads for registry and files or interent history is being advertised and never sure if it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. descargar onesafe pc cleaner language:en

2. onesafepccleaner phone#

3. where does onesafe pc cleaner store its file