Windows 10: How to remove password when starting up pc?

Discus and support How to remove password when starting up pc? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I want when I start up my pc that I don't have to write my full password. How do I do this? A pincode is also okay submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Danny_Despacito69, Mar 28, 2020.

1. How to remove password when starting up pc?

So I want when I start up my pc that I don't have to write my full password. How do I do this? A pincode is also okay

submitted by /u/Danny_Despacito69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Danny_Despacito69, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Isha Soni Win User

Remove password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with the Issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps on how to make your Local Account as Administrator Account.

Method 1:

To remove password from the User Account :

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Click on ‘Control panel’.
    • Select ‘User account’. (On which you want to disable password)
    • Click on Remove Passowrd and follow the instructions.

Method 2:

After removing password follow the below steps to disable password page from start up.

• Press ‘Windows + W’ key to search Apps.
    • Type keyword “netplwiz” in the search box
    • Open netplwiz window from search list.
    • On the user accounts page, uncheck the option
      “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer”
      and click OK.
    • Restart the computer and check if it helps.
    If you want to change the Administrator account follow the steps.

• Login into your current Administrator Account.
    • Right click on Start button and select
      Control Panel.
    • Select User Account.
    • Select the option Manage another Account.
    • Select the Local Account.
    • Now select the option Change Account Type
      and select Administrator and click Change Account Type tab.

Try the above steps and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 28, 2020
  4. How to remove password when starting up pc?

Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

How to remove password when starting up pc?

1. How to remove password when starting up pc? - Similar Threads - remove password starting

2. How do I remove any password on start up and on wake up?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove any password on start up and on wake up?: My head is going to explode I can't do this anymore, how do I do that? I know there are already a lot of questions on this subject but nothing worked for me: I wanted to remove the password on wake up so I tried theses things:- Adding a local account which did not work...
  3. How do I remove any password on start up and on wake up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove any password on start up and on wake up?: My head is going to explode I can't do this anymore, how do I do that? I know there are already a lot of questions on this subject but nothing worked for me: I wanted to remove the password on wake up so I tried theses things:- Adding a local account which did not work...
  4. How do I remove any password on start up and on wake up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC Password in Start up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PC Password in Start up: So, someone near me passed away and the person who was given certain belongings of his obtained this computer, my boyfriend in turn got it from her and gave it to me, at least two years ago. So the computer was empty except for the administrator name and password, which I do...
  6. remove hello start up passwords

remove hello start up passwords: new hp envy desktop how do I get rid of sign pin number and password. I do not need passwords for this computer. Tried to remove pin # then I need a password and it make me reasign a pin #...
  7. windows 10 start up password removal

windows 10 start up password removal: I have tried searching for a fix to remove the password on my start up screen but none of the responses or actions have worked. Please let me know the best way to remove the password from my start up screen....
  8. how to change password to start pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change password to start pc: how do I change password to start pc? Can only find how to change Microsoft Account Password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-password-to-start-pc/43052a2e-428d-4a4c-80aa-8d50eb8800af
  9. Require password only when starting up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Require password only when starting up: I have my Win10 laptop set to not require a password ever. However, I want it to ask for a password only when it is started fresh (not after sleeping). Is this possible? 87829
  10. How Do I Remove Start-Up Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How Do I Remove Start-Up Password: I created a password that I must enter each time I start the computer. Since this is a Home Computer and only I use it, it's a waste of time. How can I remove the requirement for a password every time I turn on the computer ? I tried the "netplwiz" route and unchecked...