Windows 10: how to remove paused in gmail

Discus and support how to remove paused in gmail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to remove paused in Gmail with microsoft 10 From another post: each time i have to reset my password after i closed gmail. and pauses showed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by luclochard, Aug 18, 2019.

1. how to remove paused in gmail

how to remove paused in Gmail with microsoft 10

From another post:

each time i have to reset my password after i closed gmail. and pauses showed. how can i remove paused.

* Moved from IE (other)/Win 8.1

:)

luclochard, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 18, 2019
  3. FrankS Win User
    gmail problem

Thanks. Yup, I tried those. I never use the browser to save passwords - use Lastpass. It only has the incorrect password listed.
    According to gmail the password was changed 7 months ago.
    What is frustrating is that although I use two factor authentification & although the phone number is correct (I receive a text with the code) & the recovery email address is valid, gmail does not send me the reset email. I checked the spam list etc but no joy.
    As I say, the email is working - I receive mail to it & can send from it. It's working on both Desktop PC & tablet.
    Hey Ho, I'll just have to work round it, remove any accounts associated with it & eventually get rid.
    Thanks for your suggestions.

FrankS, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Munki Win User

how to remove paused in gmail

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

how to remove paused in gmail

1. how to remove paused in gmail - Similar Threads - remove paused gmail

2. How do i remove my gmail account from settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i remove my gmail account from settings: I even tried to remove the device from Microsoft login but is wont remove from the device it keeps showing that same account for my login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-my-gmail-account-from-settings/3077aee5-b288-475b-94c7-adfc030b37d3
  3. Pause Updates Not Pausing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pause Updates Not Pausing: My Windows 10 1903 updated itself on June 29 th. At that point I chose to pause updates until sometime in August. Today, July 10, it tried to update itself again completely ignoring my pause request. Did I do something wrong or is this a bug? Thank you. 136354
  4. How to remove Gmail app stuff?

in Browsers and Email
    How to remove Gmail app stuff?: A few weeks ago I created the Gmail offline app for testing purposes. I didn't like it, so I deleted whatever I could find about it, but I'm not sure it was really uninstalled or gone from my system. So much so that today I found this Google Chrome applications item on the...
  5. How to remove Gmail app stuff?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove Gmail app stuff?: A few weeks ago I created the Gmail offline app for testing purposes. I didn't like it, so I deleted whatever I could find about it, but I'm not sure it was really uninstalled or gone from my system. So much so that today I found this Google Chrome applications item on the...
  6. how to remove pause in advanced options in build 18362 windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to remove pause in advanced options in build 18362 windows updates: 2019-answers-how to remove pause in advanced options in build 18362 windows updates, Press Windows key + I and select update and security >> Advanced options >>choose how updates are delivered>>toggle the switch to OFF. THERE IS NO TOGGLE SWITCH TO TURN OFF!!!...
  7. TwinUI pdf reading, pause and resume how to?

in Windows 10 Support
    TwinUI pdf reading, pause and resume how to?: When I write complicate and intense letters my last editing step is creating a pdf then having TwinUI read it to me. When it hits a spot that I want to rewrite I have to stop the app. Regrettably I have not been able to figure out a way to pause it then restart the reading...
  8. How to Reverse the 7 day pause

How to Reverse the 7 day pause: I enabled the temporary Windows Update 7 day pause yesterday. Now I'm trying to undo it, but it's not working. Still says I'm in the delay. 110575
  9. How to Pause a Slideshow in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Pause a Slideshow in OneDrive: OneDrive has a useful slideshow feature but there seems to be no way of slowing down the display speed or pausing the display. Am I missing something or is this another product where MS failed to consider how their product would be used? 61601
  10. Pausing updates

Pausing updates: First the question, then the background. I'm on Windows 10, build 1703, kb15063.786. I turned on the Pause update option. What exactly will this stop? Namely, will this prevent build 1709 from downloading and updating, and for how long? The background: I was on...