Windows 10: How to remove PE environment of AOMEI Onekey Recovery only?

Discus and support How to remove PE environment of AOMEI Onekey Recovery only? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am planning to do 'Differential Increment' using Macrium Reflect Free. I have AOMEI OneKey recovery and Partition Assistant installed already with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RK1997, Jan 6, 2020.

1. RK1997 Win User

How to remove PE environment of AOMEI Onekey Recovery only?

I am planning to do 'Differential Increment' using Macrium Reflect Free. I have AOMEI OneKey recovery and Partition Assistant installed already with their PE. I want to remove AOMEI Recovery with its PE and install Macrium Reflect with its PE but keep AOMEI Partition Assistant (which has its PE environment as well). How do I do it? Or do these apps have their own separate PEs?

:)

RK1997, Jan 6, 2020

2. Seeing prompt to "Press F11 for an AOMEI OneKey recovery" during Win 10 boot

Hi Monica,

Thank you for your comment.

The subject (title) of my question pretty much says it all.

Namely, after I push the power button on my laptop the first display -- for a few short seconds -- is (white on black text in upper left corner) which says, "Press F11 for an AOMEI OneKey recovery."

My laptop then goes on to boot normally with no error messages.

AOMEI OneKey Recovery is a $29.00 tool primarily used to create a factory restore partition.

But it is not installed and there is no such partition. Google searches proved surprisingly unhelpful.

sdmike1974, Jan 6, 2020
  3. wg23333 Win User
    AOMEI onekey recovery AIK/ADK not installed

I recently upgraded my system from windows 7 to windows 10 and I want to create a recovery partition with AOMEI OneKey Recovery. However, this message is prompt out during the process, it says Windows AIK/ADK is not
    installed. I am currently using windows 10, and I want to create a recovery partition for windows 10 (not for windows 7). So, which of the Windows AIK/ADK should I download?
    How to remove PE environment of AOMEI Onekey Recovery only? 5035f8d6-87b0-4043-9088-d87618eaec28.png

wg23333, Jan 6, 2020
  4. How to remove PE environment of AOMEI Onekey Recovery only?

Seeing prompt to "Press F11 for an AOMEI OneKey recovery" during Win 10 boot

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly send us a screenshot and provide more details by answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you trying to do?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting?
    • Which part of the boot up are you getting that message?
    • What do you mean by "AOMEI OneKey"?
    We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

How to remove PE environment of AOMEI Onekey Recovery only?

1. How to remove PE environment of AOMEI Onekey Recovery only? - Similar Threads - remove environment AOMEI

2. Laptop only boots to OneKey Recovery Mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop only boots to OneKey Recovery Mode.: I have a Lenovo G580 running Windows 10 22H2. Yesterday, after a usual day of experimenting with VirtualBox, I simply opened Disk Manager. That's when I found 19 GB of OMR partition.I didn't know what it was then, and I tried formatting it with NTFS File system in diskpart...
  3. Laptop only boots to OneKey Recovery Mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop only boots to OneKey Recovery Mode.: I have a Lenovo G580 running Windows 10 22H2. Yesterday, after a usual day of experimenting with VirtualBox, I simply opened Disk Manager. That's when I found 19 GB of OMR partition.I didn't know what it was then, and I tried formatting it with NTFS File system in diskpart...
  4. Laptop only boots to OneKey Recovery Mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Backing up with AOMEI Backupper using Windows System Image from recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backing up with AOMEI Backupper using Windows System Image from recovery Environment: Hi I wanted to ask something since I need to have a paid version of this software to use AOMEI Backup Recovery Environment and I was wondering if I can use the system image backup file I created using the standard Windows Recovery Environmentwhen you use shift+shutdown.On my...
  6. Backing up with AOMEI Backupper using Windows System Image from recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backing up with AOMEI Backupper using Windows System Image from recovery Environment: Hi I wanted to ask something since I need to have a paid version of this software to use AOMEI Backup Recovery Environment and I was wondering if I can use the system image backup file I created using the standard Windows Recovery Environmentwhen you use shift+shutdown.On my...
  7. Backing up with AOMEI Backupper using Windows System Image from recovery Environment

8. AOMEI Onekey Recovery for Windows 10 version 1809 Enterprise LTSC?

AOMEI Onekey Recovery for Windows 10 version 1809 Enterprise LTSC?: Can I use AOMEI Onekey Recovery for Windows 10 version 1809 Enterprise LTSC? Because I think AOMEI Onekey Recovery is for Home and Pro version 182723
  9. Macrium Free - DVD Disc Does Not Boot To The PE Environment (Recovery)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Free - DVD Disc Does Not Boot To The PE Environment (Recovery): You're welcome, Steven. I'm glad you solved it.
  10. How to use DISM in WINDOW PE environment?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to use DISM in WINDOW PE environment?: i am trying to repair my windows(i cannot boot to windows 10 and i tried automatic repair three times already). Can't even boot to safe mode. Keeps getting pci.sys corruption error at boot up. So i am forced to use a usb to boot to a Pre-installed window environment....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aomei onekey recovery still show on boot after uninstall

2. rimuovere boot aomei Onekey recovery