Windows 10: How to remove personal info

Discus and support How to remove personal info in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just bought a new computer with windows 10. I started setting up before I realized it was the wrong computer. How do I delete my personal info. so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Angie P88, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Angie P88 Win User

How to remove personal info

I just bought a new computer with windows 10. I started setting up before I realized it was the wrong computer. How do I delete my personal info. so I can return it?

:)

Angie P88, Apr 23, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Apr 23, 2019
  3. theonedub Win User
    GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Apr 23, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

qubit, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

1. How to remove personal info - Similar Threads - remove personal info

2. How to remove properties and personal information?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove properties and personal information?: Error: 0x8007000DHow to remove properties and personal information so that I can input song name, band name or song name in recorded MP3 filesThank you...
  3. How to remove properties and personal information?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove properties and personal information?: Error: 0x8007000DHow to remove properties and personal information so that I can input song name, band name or song name in recorded MP3 filesThank you...
  4. how to delete a post mistakenly with personal info on it

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to delete a post mistakenly with personal info on it: Hi I put a picture on a post that exposes and email address of friend, since i am not getting any more replies for my post I want to delete it, how can i delete a thread on here? Thanks...
  5. How to clean computer of any personal info.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clean computer of any personal info.: My 9 year old Win 10 desktop does not support Win 11. Only use for e-mail and web browsing.. Is there a simple and easy way for this Senior to get rid of any personal info floating around beforerecycling.? May treat my self to new Win 11 computer as a Xmas gift. Many thanks....
  6. How to clean computer of any personal info.

How to clean computer of any personal info.: My 9 year old Win 10 desktop does not support Win 11. Only use for e-mail and web browsing.. Is there a simple and easy way for this Senior to get rid of any personal info floating around beforerecycling.? May treat my self to new Win 11 computer as a Xmas gift. Many thanks....
  7. Child's personal info

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child's personal info: When I try to change my child's personal info, I press the button and it takes me onto a page with 2 links. I try both but it doesn't show me how to do it. What do I do? P.S: My category is different because I don't have 'Microsoft Family' on it. Sorry about that. It is...
  8. removing personal info by deleting myself as user........

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    removing personal info by deleting myself as user........: ok so i'm seliing my laptop and want all my personal files off of it. i followed the steps for creating another user account so i could go in and delete myself, and the option of "delete all of ________ files? comes up which im supposed to say yes. BUT...if i do this, will i...
  9. Access to my personal info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access to my personal info: I recently opened a new business and needed a desktop. I purchased one and without thinking set it up using my Microsoft account. I just purchased a new laptop and while setting it up I realize my office help can access all of my personal info. I'm not comfortable with that....
  10. How to delete "personal info" from Live Tiles?

How to delete "personal info" from Live Tiles?: In Windows 8.1 there was an option to delete personal info from live tiles, this was also possible on previous Windows 10 builds but I can't find it. This was useful for when inevitably something breaks on the start screen and we could 'refresh' all the tiles. My Mail App...