Windows 10: How to Remove PIN?

Discus and support How to Remove PIN? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I sign in using a password again instead of a pin? [Original Title: Signing In]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RICHARDSAKAIDA, Oct 25, 2020.

1. How to Remove PIN?

How do I sign in using a password again instead of a pin?

[Original Title: Signing In]

:)

RICHARDSAKAIDA, Oct 25, 2020

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 25, 2020
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Oct 25, 2020
  4. How to Remove PIN?

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

How to Remove PIN?

1. How to Remove PIN? - Similar Threads - Remove PIN

2. Can't remove my Microsoft pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove my Microsoft pin: I can't remove my Microsoft pin even when i tried every possible way and still nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-my-microsoft-pin/1981db49-675a-4ac4-a36b-b6caafa91eca
  3. Can't remove my Microsoft pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove my Microsoft pin: I can't remove my Microsoft pin even when i tried every possible way and still nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-my-microsoft-pin/1981db49-675a-4ac4-a36b-b6caafa91eca
  4. Can't remove my Microsoft pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. How to remove Windows startup PIN/password prompts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Windows startup PIN/password prompts?: This should be simple, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to remove the PIN/password prompt that appears when I start my computer. I've read several other Microsoft advisories, and tried them all - to no avail. In fact, my efforts have made things worse. At this...
  6. How to remove Windows startup PIN/password prompts?

How to remove Windows startup PIN/password prompts?: This should be simple, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to remove the PIN/password prompt that appears when I start my computer. I've read several other Microsoft advisories, and tried them all - to no avail. In fact, my efforts have made things worse. At this...
  7. How to remove Windows startup PIN/password prompts?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How can i remove the 6 digit pin.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i remove the 6 digit pin.: One day i booted up my pc and it said i need to change my pin to 6 digits, the previous day i had logged into my school account in the Microsoft 365 app, i disconnected the account from School and Work thing but i still cant change the pin back....
  9. Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!: I want to know why I am forced to have a pin on my sign in on my laptop. Who's laptop is it? Is it MY laptop, or is it Microsoft's. I never would have bought this laptop if I knew I couldn't make my own decisions with it, but I guess I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I AM SO ANGRY THAT I...
  10. Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!

Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!: I want to know why I am forced to have a pin on my sign in on my laptop. Who's laptop is it? Is it MY laptop, or is it Microsoft's. I never would have bought this laptop if I knew I couldn't make my own decisions with it, but I guess I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I AM SO ANGRY THAT I...