Windows 10: How to remove Playthru Player

Discus and support How to remove Playthru Player in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What is it and do I need to remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/playthruplayer/25e3e303-be59-4744-9ca0-76cb93696119 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RhettJohannsen, May 21, 2020.

1. How to remove Playthru Player

What is it and do I need to remove it

:)

RhettJohannsen, May 21, 2020

2. Remove Playthrough Player

Follow the instructions here.

Remove PlayThru Player adware (Virus Removal Guide)
    How to remove PlayThru Player adware (Virus Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or cannot be removed there, skip to the next step. HitmanPro may not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, May 22, 2020
  3. bhringer Win User
    bhringer, May 22, 2020
  4. Le Boule Win User

How to remove Playthru Player

Playthru Player

Have you sought advice/assistance from your antimalware provider (Avast, AVG, McAfee, Norton, etc.)?

See the following free multi-step guide from Malwaretips.com:

How to remove PlayThru Player adware (Virus Removal Guide)

If you do not see the program in Control Panel that you think is
    responsible for the ads and popups or you cannot uninstall it then move on to steps 2 and 3 (scan with AdwCleaner and Malwarebytes Free). You may or may not need to run Hitman Pro but it
    may be necessary to reset your browsers as suggested in step 5.

Good luck...

Le Boule, May 22, 2020
Thema:

How to remove Playthru Player

1. How to remove Playthru Player - Similar Threads - remove Playthru Player

2. How to remove the .bik file from 'OpenWith' windows media player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the .bik file from 'OpenWith' windows media player?: I accidentally put the .bik file into the Windows media player from 'OpenWith', now I want to REMOVE IT COMPLETELY and restore it to its default None.how do I do it?...
  3. How to remove the .bik file from 'OpenWith' windows media player?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the .bik file from 'OpenWith' windows media player?: I accidentally put the .bik file into the Windows media player from 'OpenWith', now I want to REMOVE IT COMPLETELY and restore it to its default None.how do I do it?...
  4. How to remove duplicate music from Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove duplicate music from Media Player?: I've a new PC; I put all My Music onto USB from my old PC & transferred it to Media Player MP in new PC which had MP on it. On new PC now, music is duplicated. I still have all My Music on old PC which I wish to retain....
  5. How to remove duplicate music from Media Player?

How to remove duplicate music from Media Player?: I've a new PC; I put all My Music onto USB from my old PC & transferred it to Media Player MP in new PC which had MP on it. On new PC now, music is duplicated. I still have all My Music on old PC which I wish to retain....
  6. Abode Flash Player Removal Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Abode Flash Player Removal Update: Hi, hoping someone can assist.I used Abode's own removal tools to remove the two versions of Flash Player on my Windows 10 system as soon as Microsoft stopped supporting it. Now, almost every day, Microsoft automatically downloads their own version to do the same, but it...
  7. Removing Adobe Flash Player

Removing Adobe Flash Player: Hello,About removing Adobe Flash Player:Removing Adobe Flash Player by installing KB4577586 update, or with the Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller.2. Does it remove also files and folders from the system as mentioned in...
  8. how can I remove the music player popup on top?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how can I remove the music player popup on top?: This popup thingy is buggy as hell, when I want to watch a YT video it opens itself and out of nowhere starts my spotify and skips tru like 50 songs in 3 seconds. I can't find anything how to permanently disable it. It's a bug since the last update. how it looks like...
  9. How to remove Adobe Flash Player and Malicious Software Removal Tool?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove Adobe Flash Player and Malicious Software Removal Tool?: How can I remove Adobe Flash Player and the Malicious Software Removal Tool? submitted by /u/Windows10User2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dycsx9/how_to_remove_adobe_flash_player_and_malicious/
  10. How to permenantly remove Adobe Flash Player ?

How to permenantly remove Adobe Flash Player ?: Surface 3. Windows 10 Home, version 1709, OS Build 16299.214 Adobe Flash Player kept re-installing BY ITSELF each time I uninstalled it. What to do ? Adding : Yes. I had Chrome installed. I had it uninstalled 10 minutes ago. Will that help ? 103707