Windows 10: How to remove PowerShell 1.0 from Windows 10 when it is not listed in Windows features

Discus and support How to remove PowerShell 1.0 from Windows 10 when it is not listed in Windows features in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting a Defender message that PowerShell 1.0 is installed and I cannot find a way to uninstall it. Only PowerShell 2.0 is listed under Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tony Ki, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Tony Ki Win User

How to remove PowerShell 1.0 from Windows 10 when it is not listed in Windows features

I am getting a Defender message that PowerShell 1.0 is installed and I cannot find a way to uninstall it. Only PowerShell 2.0 is listed under Windows Features.

:)

Tony Ki, Dec 6, 2023
  2. OneMoar Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

@W1zzard looks like the hashing/version is different on some systems
    this syntax works better
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *3d* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *bing* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *solit* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *people* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *zune* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *photos* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *phone* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *communi* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    someone already compiled all the tweaks listed into a handy choice driven .cmd file
    you can get that from here
    http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/63498-Windows-10-TNBT-(The-next-big-tweak)-official-thread

OneMoar, Dec 7, 2023
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

I will have to agree, as when i upgraded the fixes work and now i am using a clean install none of them work except onedrive.

AsRock, Dec 7, 2023
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How to remove PowerShell 1.0 from Windows 10 when it is not listed in Windows features

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

1. How to remove PowerShell 1.0 from Windows 10 when it is not listed in Windows features - Similar Threads - remove PowerShell listed

2. How to remove PowerShell 1.0 from Windows 10 when it is not listed in Windows features

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove PowerShell 1.0 from Windows 10 when it is not listed in Windows features: I am getting a Defender message that PowerShell 1.0 is installed and I cannot find a way to uninstall it. Only PowerShell 2.0 is listed under Windows Features....
  3. How to remove PowerShell 1.0 from Windows 10 when it is not listed in Windows features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove PowerShell 1.0 from Windows 10 when it is not listed in Windows features: I am getting a Defender message that PowerShell 1.0 is installed and I cannot find a way to uninstall it. Only PowerShell 2.0 is listed under Windows Features....
  4. How to list Writable directories from CMD and Powershell?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to list Writable directories from CMD and Powershell?: Dear Members,I want to know if there is any command that can show me writable directories in CMD and Powershell. ######Just like we can use in Linux: find / -type d -writable -print Find Writable Directories find / -writable 2>/dev/null cut -d "/" -f 2 sort -u• find /...
  5. List of Features to be Deprecated or Removed in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    List of Features to be Deprecated or Removed in Windows 11: [ATTACH]In this article, we are going to mention the list of features that will be deprecated or removed in the much-awaited Windows 11 OS. Windows 11 is set to release soon and will be available for free Upgrade. You can expect a lot of new features and enhancements in...
  6. How to create a list of installed programs with PowerShell on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create a list of installed programs with PowerShell on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you own a Windows 10 PC, you might have installed many programs over time but it’s a little bit tricky to keep remember all […] This article How to create a list of installed programs with PowerShell on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Microsoft lists features removed in Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft lists features removed in Windows 10 version 2004: After more than a year of testing with Windows Insiders, the Windows 10 May 2020 Update was finally released to the mainstream users on May 27, 2020. May 2020 Update introduces a number of new features and improvements and, despite the extensive testing, there are several...
  8. HOW TO REMOVE THE 0.donaldbluepage.icu virus from windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW TO REMOVE THE 0.donaldbluepage.icu virus from windows 10 laptop: Steve , *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-0donaldbluepageicu-virus-from/a8765eab-d67f-4eb4-acef-21658f1d9851
  9. How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0?: How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-combine-disk-1-and-disk-0-or-how-take-the/3eed52f7-3b97-42c9-af39-f5b6a9afccc7
  10. Windows 10 v1809 removed or deprecated features list

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 v1809 removed or deprecated features list: [ATTACH] Every time a major of Windows 10 is released, some of the features are removed. Either those features lose their importance because of the introduction of new features or are just not useful because of new technology. Microsoft is due [...] This post Windows 10...